[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I recently reinstalled/moved my forum to a new host and am in the process of a re-brand, I am using a Wordpress page for my home page and xenforo to compliment for my forums and community board. The issue I am having is that XenPorta has labelled itself as home on my Forums which I feel may confuse users. I have attempted to sift through the Nav templates but have not found any way to rename the tabs at the top of the screen...

In the FAQ, it says this which should help you:

I dont want a tab item for the article pages AT ALL! How do I remove it?

Add this to your EXTRA.css:

Code:
.navTabs .articles .navLink { display: none; }

Can I edit the word "Home" on the articles tab?

Yes, the word "Home" is tied to the phrase "porta2_home". Just edit the phrase.

i have a bug. it seems that xenporta takes over the link to the board logo even when "Link Logo to Home Page URL" is turned off in the 'basic board information' section of XF's options. i'm using the following to disable the home nav item (as per the faq):

Code:
.navTabs .articles .navLink { display: none; }

and i'm not using xenporta for the portal, but mostly to build a sidebar that is compatible with your other addons. i click on my board logo often to go back to the forum index, but this is now linking to /articles. this seems to happen only when the xenporta plugin is activated, and happens on the default theme as well as my current theme.

Hi,

XenPortal is currently showing the slider in Article List section. How can i change that? I already have the slider widget on top so now i have two sliders..

When i disable the Silder widget it will still show the slider in Article List.

Thanks in advance

XenPortal is currently showing the slider in Article List section. How can i change that?

Go to your Admin control panel > Xenporta 2 PRO > Options. Scroll down to about halfway, and just below "Feature Slider Limit" you have some options for where to place the slider. Untick the option that says "Show on Articles Index".

I hope this helps!

PS @Jaxel, still waiting for an update on the Threads Recent widget - I hope to go live with my site very soon, and I really want this working :)

I don't get those changes, can you explain a little bit?

The "Threads Recent" widget would previously display the avatar of the original thread starter, not the last poster. This was the behaviour in a previous Xenforo default widget that has since been updated. This update matches the look and behaviour of that updated widget, and is functionally more in line with what you'd expect to see :)

@Lemminator and @laikiux Did you only upload the new files? This was not a hotfix release, so you also need up upgrade the script. Go to you add-ons list and on the XenPorta add-on menu to the right, choose the Upgrade option. Enter the same path to the file as you did when you installed :)

@Lemminator Ah, I see it now. I don't use the full width widget, I just use it in the sidebar where it works for me. I'm not associated with this product so @Jaxel may want to provide a fix for this in the future, but for now you can edit the thread_list_item template and replace:

Code:
<xen:avatar user="$thread" size="s" img="true" />

with this:

Code:
<xen:avatar user="$thread.lastPostInfo" size="s" img="true" />

I hope this helps :)

Top Bottom