[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Code:
.featuresGrid ul li { background-size: X Y; }
This code will define how the images stretch in the slider. Possible values for X and Y are pixels, percentages and "auto". For instance, if you made it "auto auto"; it would be the default, the image is shown as the default size. However, if you set it to "100% 100%"; the image will stretch in both directions to fit the container.

I tried this but it doesn't work for me...

.featuresGrid ul li { background-size: 100% 100%; }

Any Ideas?

@Jaxel Can you help with this code?
Code:
$recent = $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Lists')->getMediaList(1, $options['mediarecent2_limit'], 'date', 'DESC', 'category', 1);

Thanks,
Itworx4me

I tried this but it doesn't work for me...

.featuresGrid ul li { background-size: 100% 100%; }

Any Ideas?
Nope, that's exactly as the code should be if you want to stretch the image around the feature slider.

1.0.9 update I got it back. Site theme and witget failure. Theme and witgetler broke down. Update I couldn't.
English?

Code:
$recent = $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Lists')->getMediaList(1, $options['mediarecent2_limit'], 'date', 'DESC', 'category', 1);

Thanks,
Itworx4me
Help you with what?

Edit the settings and click save?

Do you have the "Use custom excerpt text" option selected? Because both features don't work together. The [prebreak] function is more of a legacy function.

I am not.
I am simply promoting the thread and pasting the tags.

Please NEVER get rid of this function.
I am counting on getting this to work or I am unable to use this mod. There are many times I simply want to promote a graphic or youtube or what not to the front page. The character cut off cannot handle this in a mix of many text only posts as well.

Thoughts on how to fix/troubleshoot this? Have you tested this when not using the custom aricle view?

I am not.
I am simply promoting the thread and pasting the tags.

Please NEVER get rid of this function.
I am counting on getting this to work or I am unable to use this mod. There are many times I simply want to promote a graphic or youtube or what not to the front page. The character cut off cannot handle this in a mix of many text only posts as well.

Thoughts on how to fix/troubleshoot this? Have you tested this when not using the custom aricle view?
Can you take a screenshot of your promotion page? Because its working perfectly fine on my end.

Can you take a screenshot of your promotion page? Because its working perfectly fine on my end.
Sure

so this is the output:
http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/67201/a3e22bdbd7cc3b6c3e816583bb92148a

forgive the formatting, just trying to get it functional first.
I am attempting to break the post where those arrows are pointing.

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/67206/a44e41effd5e9d28484d49f08f303b86

As you can see I am simply pasting the tags. But the picture and the media embed show up on the portal page.

Code:

Thanks,
Itworx4me
@Jaxel
I tried using this code in the widget(mediarecent.php). It through errors. Can you help with the correct code??

Thanks
Itworx4me

Sure

so this is the output:
http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/67201/a3e22bdbd7cc3b6c3e816583bb92148a

forgive the formatting, just trying to get it functional first.
I am attempting to break the post where those arrows are pointing.

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/67206/a44e41effd5e9d28484d49f08f303b86

As you can see I am simply pasting the tags. But the picture and the media embed show up on the portal page.
See... you're using custom excerpt text... The [prebreak] goes into the original post.

I upgraded from 1.0.7. Downloaded 1.0.9a (overwriting existing files) and then I upgraded from file on server: library/EWRporta2/addon-EWRporta2.xml

I got the following error message:

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away in /storage/content/56/secret/mysite.se/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
    XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/RoutePrefix.php at line 41
    XenForo_Model_RoutePrefix->getPrefixesByRouteType() in XenForo/Model/RoutePrefix.php at line 54
    XenForo_Model_RoutePrefix->getPrefixesForRouteCache() in XenForo/Link.php at line 479
    XenForo_Link::_loadHandlerInfoForGroup() in XenForo/Link.php at line 396
    XenForo_Link::_getPrefixHandler() in XenForo/Link.php at line 362
    XenForo_Link::_buildLink() in XenForo/Link.php at line 97
    XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink() in XenForo/Dependencies/Admin.php at line 195
    XenForo_Dependencies_Admin->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 616
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /storage/content/56/secret/mysite.se/public_html/admin.php at line 13

No server errors were logged.

I ran the upgrade once again, this time no error messages showed up and the templates were rebuilt.

Now my portal page (start page) has a corrupt look, menus overlapping each other. All sidebar widgets are missing. Currently I've disabled XenPorta-2 hoping for some kind of solution. Thanks.

When I try to upgrade XP2 I get the following error...

The callback class 'EWRporta2_Option_ForumChooser' for option 'EWRporta2_promote_autoforums' is not valid.

I transferred the folders (js, library, styles) and then went to List Addons, Upgrade XP2 but I get the error above.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.0 CHANGELOG

What a nightmare this weekend has been... Here is another release with some general bug fixes...
  • Fixes "Undefined index: message" errors related to auto-promotions and icon searching...
  • Fixes "Undefined index: article_excerpt" errors related to auto-promotions and icon searching...
  • Fixes a bug where two extra "</div>" tags were left out, causing your entire layout to look messed up and some widgets to not appear.
Well hopefully with this release, all the bugs related...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When I try to upgrade XP2 I get the following error...

The callback class 'EWRporta2_Option_ForumChooser' for option 'EWRporta2_promote_autoforums' is not valid.

I transferred the folders (js, library, styles) and then went to List Addons, Upgrade XP2 but I get the error above.
It sounds like a file didnt completely upload... upload all the files again...

ErrorException: Undefined index: message - library/EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php:299
I'm tired of errors after upgrade.:(
View attachment 103527
Fixed in new update
I upgraded from 1.0.7. Downloaded 1.0.9a (overwriting existing files) and then I upgraded from file on server: library/EWRporta2/addon-EWRporta2.xml

I got the following error message:

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away in /storage/content/56/secret/mysite.se/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
    XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/RoutePrefix.php at line 41
    XenForo_Model_RoutePrefix->getPrefixesByRouteType() in XenForo/Model/RoutePrefix.php at line 54
    XenForo_Model_RoutePrefix->getPrefixesForRouteCache() in XenForo/Link.php at line 479
    XenForo_Link::_loadHandlerInfoForGroup() in XenForo/Link.php at line 396
    XenForo_Link::_getPrefixHandler() in XenForo/Link.php at line 362
    XenForo_Link::_buildLink() in XenForo/Link.php at line 97
    XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink() in XenForo/Dependencies/Admin.php at line 195
    XenForo_Dependencies_Admin->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 616
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /storage/content/56/secret/mysite.se/public_html/admin.php at line 13

No server errors were logged.

I ran the upgrade once again, this time no error messages showed up and the templates were rebuilt.

Now my portal page (start page) has a corrupt look, menus overlapping each other. All sidebar widgets are missing. Currently I've disabled XenPorta-2 hoping for some kind of solution. Thanks.
The error is the fault of your server, not this addon. The other error however is the fault of this addon and has been fixed in the recent update.

The error is the fault of your server, not this addon. The other error however is the fault of this addon and has been fixed in the recent update.

Ohh, I didn't realize. I've never had any errors like that before so I thought it had something to do with the uprgrade since it was the only task running. Sorry.

Top Bottom