[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Is it possible to catch tags from articles and to display them on the Articles widget?

I would like to have that instead of the default articles widget but I'm stuck on the tag thing
01059f61fe.jpg

I don't need it for now, it can be added later but it's something I would like to have if possible ;)
I've added it in for the next version. In the current version, categories are access with:
Code:
$article.categories
In the next version, since its handling both categories and tags, the access is now:
Code:
$article.categories.cats
$article.categories.tags

Hi @Jaxel ...

Can you give us the Taiga chat widget for the free version as well (like in XP1) .... we only need a simple shoutbox which the free version gave us.

I've added it in for the next version. In the current version, categories are access with:
Code:
$article.categories
In the next version, since its handling both categories and tags, the access is now:
Code:
$article.categories.cats
$article.categories.tags
Thanks !

Hi @Jaxel ...

Can you give us the Taiga chat widget for the free version as well (like in XP1) .... we only need a simple shoutbox which the free version gave us.
I dont have TaigaChat Free... so I dont know if the calls would be the same.

But I guess you can edit out EWRporta2_Widget_Install_TaigaChat and see if it works.

The addThis counter on Article page and the default Share This counters are not the same... can we do something about this?
Screen Shot 2014-12-19 at 4.08.08 PM.webp Screen Shot 2014-12-19 at 4.07.54 PM.webp

The addThis counter on Article page and the default Share This counters are not the same... can we do something about this?

That's because the AddThis counter counts how many times you've shared the opening post and the share this counter counts how many times you've shared the page.

I am trying to add Xenforo Media Gallery with this https://xenforo.com/community/resou...media-block-to-a-sidebar-or-portal-page.3793/

I used to set up the raw HTML block with this code
<xen:include template="xengallery_media_block">
<xen:set var="$blockPhrase">Gallery</xen:set>
<xen:set var="$blockId">SomeUniqueID</xen:set>
<xen:set var="$type">new</xen:set> // You can set this to be "rand" for a random selection.
<xen:set var="$maxSlides">5</xen:set> // Any number. Number of images to be loaded (not all are visible).
<xen:set var="$categories">1,2,3,4,5</xen:set> // Use a comma separated list to display images from selected categories. Set to 'all' to include all categories, 0 to exclude
<xen:set var="$albums">1</xen:set> // Set to 1 to include images from albums, 0 to exclude
<xen:set var="$isSidebarBlock">true</xen:set> // Sets the styling so it will look like a sidebar block
<xen:set var="$slideWidth">142</xen:set> // Sets the width of the slides
<xen:set var="$captions">false</xen:set> // Whether media title appears on hover or not.
</xen:include>

but now it is not working in XP2.. i get this instead
Screen Shot 2014-12-19 at 4.25.26 PM.webp

Can you show us how to set up Gallery Widget?

The RawHtml block doesn't parse anything. It is by definition a RAW html block. Thats what RAW means.

What you'll have to do is create a new widget for XenGallery. If you give me developer access to your forums, I can do it for you on Sunday.

The countdown timer is not taking 2014 values... it starts from 2015. We want to set up for Christmas
View attachment 92277
Lol... I didn't realise I did that. What you can do, if you are in developer mode, is click the wrench icon to the right of the year option and change the min to 2014.

I noticed there is currently no widget that can handle event listings. Nothing for XenAtendo, Resource Events by Waindigo, etc... I have a big need for this and it will be a step down if I upgrade.

Does anyone know of any solutions I might be overlooking?

Last edited:
The countdown timer is not taking 2014 values... it starts from 2015. We want to set up for Christmas
View attachment 92277
Lol... I didn't realise I did that. What you can do, if you are in developer mode, is click the wrench icon to the right of the year option and change the min to 2014.

That explains that, I didn't say anything because I thought I was doing something wrong.

Last edited:
What you'll have to do is create a new widget for XenGallery. If you give me developer access to your forums, I can do it for you on Sunday.
i will be traveling from tomorrow onwards.. if i were to be home i'd have given you the access. But it's ok we can do it later.. will ping you once am back

I will make one for XenAtendo in the next version.

I was talking about the gallery block code in the HTML block. I haven't installed XP2 to even look at it yet. I was just saying it worked in the previous xenportas with raw HTML blocks.

I personally don't know how it works. Obviously the gallery block code has to be processed by a controller in the gallery. So I'm guessing the template parser has changed? I don't know lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom