[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hi awesome addon!
Just a few things what I would like.
Is it possible that the prefixes shows up in the article list?
And when I add the recent threads widget on the right side of the forum the forum prefixes doesn't show up anymore.
It only shows prefixes in the middle row.

Regards

Hi awesome addon!
Just a few things what I would like.
Is it possible that the prefixes shows up in the article list?
And when I add the recent threads widget on the right side of the forum the forum prefixes doesn't show up anymore.
It only shows prefixes in the middle row.

Regards
1.webp

The thread prefixes not showing up when on the sidebar is by design... The sidebar has limited space, showing a thread prefix would greatly limit that.

I rember in XenPorta 1 there being a gallery of attachments that you could access from /portal/attachments or something like that. XenPorta 2 have that at all, or could that be added??

@Jaxel

can you also put an option not to show a thread in recentThreads if the same has been promoted to Featured slider. The option to remove from Article list is awesome.. give us this one more option :)

@Jaxel

can you also put an option not to show a thread in recentThreads if the same has been promoted to Featured slider. The option to remove from Article list is awesome.. give us this one more option :)
In one of the recent versions, I made widgets more "content aware"; so this is possible. I will look into it.

@Jaxel Before someone else points it out, the 'share this page' widget doesn't display properly on certain layouts like Article View and Page View but it displays fine on Article, List, Forum View and Author List.

View attachment 92640

Has this been fixed yet?

Thanks. That works great. How do I remove the slider from pages I dont want it on. For example if I dont want featured threads from an Author or Category to be featured on any page other than the homepage?

Any update on this @Jaxel?

The only thing I need now is this :
Hey, I don't know if you already thought about it but it would be nice to have an option to "promote to a feature" only inside a category so that the feature doesn't appear on the main articles page (but only inside the category page).
It could be nice to have portals completely unique.

Also, since we can put the framework widget where we want, how it's gonna work for pages like the Media list from XenMedio? Will you add each block as a widget?

It could be nice to have portals completely unique.

Jaxel has put together a pretty nice piece of software but with a few small tweaks it would be awesome. The biggest utility of XP2 should be the ability to create multiple unique and independent portals. Currently any secondary portal I create will still send any features and articles to my main portal page. I dont always want that.

Something like the options below (for features and article blocks) would allow us to choose which content displays where. These options do exist but are only available to individual users when they should be available to the Admin to enforce on all users as well. It's a powerful option and should be available in the option sets for each widget as well as above the article list layout page or even every layout page....

3.webp

I'd also like the option to not have featured threads display on category and author pages. I dont like the way it looks. By jquerying the feature slider to the top of the Article List (which I want), it also moves it to the top of the category and Author pages (which I dont want).

Jaxel has put together a pretty nice piece of software but with a few small tweaks it would be awesome. The biggest utility of XP2 should be the ability to create multiple unique and independent portals. Currently any secondary portal I create will still send any features and articles to my main portal page. I dont always want that.
View attachment 93159
That's exactly what I proposed and want. I have 3 very active portals and i'm afraid to spam the main page's slider. While a news can be important for a category, it's not vital to have it on the main page ^^'

Am I the only one that is having trouble with both the prebreak tags and the break text? It's ignoring prebreak BB codes, and the break text field from the article promotion page just gets inserted at the bottom of the article.

Last edited:
Top Bottom