[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
People wonder why I hate giving support? Its reasons like this. The link I gave literally could not be anymore specific. And yet people complain its not specific enough.

Secondly, people always want their hand held. The error clearly defines what the issue was... "The API (YouTube Data API) is not enabled for your project". So seeing this error; what would be the obvious solution? Enable the API for the project.

I honestly have no idea how to give support to questions like this without coming off as extremely condescending. Its just not in my nature. So I'm the *******... deal with it.

People wonder why I hate giving support? Its reasons like this. The link I gave literally could not be anymore specific. And yet people complain its not specific enough.

Secondly, people always want their hand held. The error clearly defines what the issue was... "The API (YouTube Data API) is not enabled for your project". So seeing this error; what would be the obvious solution? Enable the API for the project.

I honestly have no idea how to give support to questions like this without coming off as extremely condescending. Its just not in my nature. So I'm the *******... deal with it.

I missed a step in the instructions Jaxel.... No need to be awkward about it... One of your customers had an issue... and it was resolved. Believe it or not that is what support is all about - even when something might be glaringly obvious to yourself it is not always to other people.

All you needed to do was point out that I had overlooked that specific part.

People offering support should understand this and have patience. Especially when the customer you are dealing with has paid money for the support. The above post is just rude and highly unprofessional.

Remember, you are not just dealing with some random person leeching your add-on, you're dealing with a paying customer.

The API (YouTube Data API) is not enabled for your project". So seeing this error; what would be the obvious solution? Enable the API for the project.
I already explained in that post that I didn't understand anything about API keys. Your attitude to support is awful tbh. You seem to assume everyone you deal with is instantly going to know everything you know yourself.

I can understand your impatience dealing with hundreds of random non-paying users in the past, but the same attitude with paying customers is just totally unacceptable.

I've never dealt with anyone charging money for their add-ons who is so impatient with beginners

Last edited:
Update to 1.6.6
ERROR

Daily Limit for Unauthenticated Use Exceeded. Continued use requires signup.: dailyLimitExceededUnreg
please help!
No youtube video add

You need an API-Key to accesses the new YouTube-Api.

First you need to go to https://console.developers.google.com/project and create a Project.
Here is a Tutorial by Google how to setup an API-Key:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

By the way you can disable all APIs on the API overview as long as you not using them for XenMedio you only need the Youtube-Data-API v3.

After you got your API key you have to put it in to the field for the Youtube-service in XenMedio.
  1. Goto the XenMedio Page and open the Admin options dropdown
    overview.webp
  2. in the dropdown select "Services"
    select.webp
  3. On the page the opens now you should search for Youtube and edit this Service
    servicelist.webp
  4. Now enter the API-Key you created in the highlighted field.
    editservice.webp

I missed a step in the instructions Jaxel.... No need to be awkward about it... One of your customers had an issue... and it was resolved. Believe it or not that is what support is all about - even when something might be glaringly obvious to yourself it is not always to other people.

All you needed to do was point out that I had overlooked that specific part.

People offering support should understand this and have patience. Especially when the customer you are dealing with has paid money for the support. The above post is just rude and highly unprofessional.

Remember, you are not just dealing with some random person leeching your add-on, you're dealing with a paying customer.

I already explained in that post that I didn't understand anything about API keys. Your attitude to support is awful tbh. You seem to assume everyone you deal with is instantly going to know everything you know yourself.

I can understand your impatience dealing with hundreds of random non-paying users in the past, but the same attitude with paying customers is just totally unacceptable.

I've never dealt with anyone charging money for their add-ons who is so impatient with beginners

Frankly, if you can't figure this out you probably should get someone to run your website for you.

Although I upgrade to xenmedio PRO1.6.6 plugin version still can not upload videos from Youtube service, please help.
ERROR!
Daily Limit for Unauthenticated Use Exceeded. Continued use requires signup.: dailyLimitExceededUnreg

Blank media page after upgrading to paid version from free. WHERE are the patch notes that apparently show how to correct this? There is no note file in the downloaded zip and I don't see it on the resource first post??

2015-05-24_194258-png.106882

Error occurs comes after entering the YouTube API key. How do we solve this error. The error persists and does not accept YouTube API key and gives this error. Please help me.

2015-05-24_194258-png.106882

Error occurs comes after entering the YouTube API key. How do we solve this error. The error persists and does not accept YouTube API key and gives this error. Please help me.
For some reason, the upgrade code wasn't run for you... maybe your server timed out?

Run the following code on your database:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `EWRmedio_services` ADD `service_apikey` varchar(255) NOT NULL

Thank you. The code you provide in a database by executing the YouTube API key was accepted. But the video error occurred in adding pictures.
1.webp
Adding video but gives an error in the picture. Then the video will not be official.
2.webp 3.webp

Top Bottom