[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
This seems to be a bug:

De controller EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media definieert geen actie genaamd Edit.

No action "Edit" on this controller. When you try to edit the category.

This seems to be a bug:
No action "Edit" on this controller. When you try to edit the category.

Funny thing is, this only happens in the "General Media"-catgeory. It doesn't happen in categories I added myself.

Don't know if i did this somehow, but everything is disappearing underneath the video.

Like so:
View attachment 66477

It also happens with the submenu's. What can do about that?

Fixed this one. At least for youtube.

In the you-tube-service add "&wmode=transparent" to the url in the "Embed HTML"-field. So it looks like this:

Code:
<iframe id="ytplayer" width="100%" height="{h}"  style="max-width: {w}px" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/{serviceVAL}?autoplay={ap10}&fs=1&rel=0&enablejsapi=1&wmode=transparent" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Hello, Is it possible to show the recent videos on my xenporta portal? I tried using the xenMedio free version (1.5.3) but it doesn't work on my xenporta 1.6.0. Thanks.

I am looking for a method in which someone could upload an audio post and then simply put the link in the forum post. Will this add-on do this? I don't mind paying for support on good products, as long as they are not too pricey. If this add-on would do it $40 would be very reasonable.

I am looking for a method in which someone could upload an audio post and then simply put the link in the forum post. Will this add-on do this? I don't mind paying for support on good products, as long as they are not too pricey. If this add-on would do it $40 would be very reasonable.
Soundcloud.com?

Hey jaxel I have purchased both this addon and the xenrio and love them both. I am however getting this when I try and use certain blocks. This happens when I use Recent News or recent features but things like countdown timer and media recent do not cause this problem. I really loved those two features that I cannot currently get to work. Could you please help Thank you.

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ?) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = '' at line 8 in C:\xampp\htdocs\library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php on line 77

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentFeatures.php at line 22
  6. EWRporta_Block_RecentFeatures->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  7. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  8. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 582
  11. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/xampp/htdocs/index.php at line 13

Hey jaxel I have purchased both this addon and the xenrio and love them both. I am however getting this when I try and use certain blocks. This happens when I use Recent News or recent features but things like countdown timer and media recent do not cause this problem. I really loved those two features that I cannot currently get to work. Could you please help Thank you.

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ?) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = '' at line 8 in C:\xampp\htdocs\library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php on line 77

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentFeatures.php at line 22
  6. EWRporta_Block_RecentFeatures->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  7. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  8. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 582
  11. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/xampp/htdocs/index.php at line 13

TUNESTL - ERROR
Please enter a value for the required field 'service_playlist' ?? I get this error when I try to rebuild services. /media/admin/services

Hey @Jaxel I know your busy but I really need some suggestions on how to fix this. Its kinda important because right now I can only embed youtube videos and nothing else works. thanks

Top Bottom