[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Delete the contents of the directory, then uninstall.
I do that and then I install and then uninstall does the same thing!! I am going to set up a test server for this. My site is about music and without this addon I am kinda lost.

I do that and then I install and then uninstall does the same thing!! I am going to set up a test server for this. My site is about music and without this addon I am kinda lost.
I dont understand... why do you keep installing and uninstalling again?

I dont understand... why do you keep installing and uninstalling again?
Because I cant get the services to work. The only service it lets me use is youtube. When I do the rebuild services it gives me an error.(Please enter a value for the required field 'service_playlist)

Because I cant get the services to work. The only service it lets me use is youtube. When I do the rebuild services it gives me an error.(Please enter a value for the required field 'service_playlist)
and yes the services are all in the services folder

That's the problem it doesn't. All the services listed are in the services folder. They install on the back end just fine. But for some reason they do not install on the front end. When I click on services on the xenrio I get like 5 or six services works awesome. I would expect to see the same with the xenmedio. Instead only one shows up (youtube) and when I rebuild services I get the above error.

That's the problem it doesn't. All the services listed are in the services folder. They install on the back end just fine. But for some reason they do not install on the front end. When I click on services on the xenrio I get like 5 or six services works awesome. I would expect to see the same with the xenmedio. Instead only one shows up (youtube) and when I rebuild services I get the above error.
Upload the attached file to /library/EWRmedio/DataWriter

Then try.

Attachments

Ok finally a solution to that problem. Thanks for working so hard on this I am impressed with your support. I now see the other services when I rebuild services. I will continue testing the other functions of the plugin throughout the day.

Seems to be working fine with sound cloud and youtube. There may be a bug with the soundcloud as it does not auto populate the duration but thats no big deal. Looks great too!! @Jaxel....WOW!! What was the issue that was in that file you sent me?

I just installed 1.6.3b got a problem though. When I click on the main Media tab (/media/) on home page, it directs me to my Media Library as it should but problem is the Library page is blank? The side blocks are there though.
If I click on the media tab within the media section (/media/medias) then it works..

Any thoughts??

I just installed 1.6.3b got a problem though. When I click on the main Media tab (/media/) on home page, it directs me to my Media Library as it should but problem is the Library page is blank? The side blocks are there though.
If I click on the media tab within the media section (/media/medias) then it works..

Any thoughts??
have u uploaded any content yet?

did you upgrade it after you installed the files in the ACP? Does any of the media show up in the recent media block?

I've sorted it now. I should of read the First line in the patch notes :)

Splash page settings have been completely redesigned! People didn't like how hard it was to change the order of elements... so now I've programmed a way where you can select and chose which elements appear in what order! You will have to redo your settings for this, or your splash page will be blank.

Last edited:
Top Bottom