[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Yup, just checked my email, it's for XenPorta........ Must have opened the wrong link. I don't have XenPorta, can you send the right one?

I had a funny feeling this problem was stupidity on my part. I need a nap.

Hi @Jaxel do I need to have paid for Xenforo's media gallery for this addon? or is this completely separate and I do not need Xenforo media gallery to use this addon.
Thanks,

Request (if feasible?):
  • Allow those with "Can Moderate/Administrate Media" permissions to add videos to public playlists that they didn't create

Hi, I just bought XenMedio, but can't figure out how to add media (YouTube)?

And I can't find where to put in my API key?

screenshot.1.png.webp

Last edited:
I did buy it, plus your Twitch Integration ;) Can it be because I installed the free version first, and now it can't recognize the Pro version?
Did you run the upgrade script? You can't just upload the files... you need to upgrade the script as well.

Did you run the upgrade script? You can't just upload the files... you need to upgrade the script as well.
Upgrade script?

Edit:

This?

Code:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On

#    If you are having problems with the rewrite rules, remove the "#" from the
    #    line that begins "RewriteBase" below. You will also have to change the path
    #    of the rewrite to reflect the path to your XenForo installation.
    #RewriteBase /xenforo

#    This line may be needed to enable WebDAV editing with PHP as a CGI.
    #RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
    RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^(data/|js/|styles/|install/|favicon\.ico|crossdomain\.xml|robots\.txt) - [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [NC,L]
    RedirectMatch 301 ^/community/media/([a-z]+)/([\w-]+\.\d+)([\/\w]*) http://vikingsofdestiny.dk/media/$2/$1$3
</IfModule>

Last edited:
@Jaxel

if I install this addon, will my users be able to see the Exif data in my forum of an embedded image which is hosted on flickr?

Many users show images in my forum from their flickr account. They embed them into their forum posting. But although the EXIF data are vsisible on the flickr account dierctly, they are unvisible in the forum as soon as you embed the image. I tried it also with browser addons like fxif for Mozilla.

Would be your addon a solution for this? If not does anybody else know a solution for this problem?

@Jaxel

if I install this addon, will my users be able to see the Exif data in my forum of an embedded image which is hosted on flickr?

Many users show images in my forum from their flickr account. They embed them into their forum posting. But although the EXIF data are vsisible on the flickr account dierctly, they are unvisible in the forum as soon as you embed the image. I tried it also with browser addons like fxif for Mozilla.

Would be your addon a solution for this? If not does anybody else know a solution for this problem?
Thats not what this addon does.

@Jaxel is there any chance we could get an update that posts threads to chosen forum nodes based on the category it is posted in (and choose the thread prefix)? i know i've asked before, but this is the only option keeping me from using this addon, since having all the threads go into one forum just doesn't quite work for the setup i have.

Top Bottom