[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hello, great add-on everything is worked as intended! I just wanted to know how the views are being calculated for the media. Some of the media posts are getting over 2000 views, however there are no comments or likes on these videos. We also have the Xenporta2 Pro installed where new media is featured on our home page.
f5a8f14fb4e0774c352191a4a2ccf069.png

Is there a way to create a Podcast feed using your addon? I'm thinking of adding a podcast to my site with the RSS feed to publish to iTunes.

I noticed the below if your change log notes...
  • Fixed /podcast url for categories. You can now once again use the /podcast url as an alternative to the /rss url in order to serve media to preferred podcast clients.
@Jaxel Can you please help with this request from a LONG time ago?

Hello,
I recently purchased xenmedio. It installed ok on my local test machine and everything works great. Then I install it on my production server and after setting everything up, I get an error when I submit a YouTube resource. I see this error message and call stack:

A non well formed numeric value encountered.
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Services/YouTube.php at line 36
  2. EWRmedio_Services_YouTube::dumpMedia() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php at line 85
  3. EWRmedio_Model_Submit->fetchFeedInfo() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 348

I look in that source file and see this on line 36

1514429590179.webp

I don't get it. I've rechecked all my settings, including Google API key. I have tried different URLs and ones I know work ok on my local test server. I've checked my settings over and over. Any ideas? Thank you for any help you can provide.

By the way, $["duration"] is a string(8) and the value is "PT34M15S". I see that this string is parsed using a regular expression but I cannot determine why it is throwing the error. I did notice there is no Hour part to the string.

Ok this is how the data is parsed:
$duration['s'] equals "15S"
$duration['m'] equals "34M"
$duration['h'] equals ""

*** The Fix ***
I added these lines of code after preg_match() :
$duration['s'] = preg_replace('/[^0-9]/', '', $duration['s']);
$duration['m'] = preg_replace('/[^0-9]/', '', $duration['m']);
$duration['h'] = preg_replace('/[^0-9]/', '', $duration['h']);

Mark

Last edited:
@Jaxel Is there a way for the submit button to not work when there is an error as it still posts the media but doesn't create a forum thread. I would like it so if it's not possible to create a thread then it also wont save media. Alternatively if there is a way that save media can work with the credits system we have in place that would also be great.
f5749067986f7c3a9a18d70e4c53c29e.png

*** The Fix ***
I added these lines of code after preg_match() :

Mark

Like this?
Code:
preg_match('#PT(?<h>\d+H)?(?<m>\d+M)?(?<s>\d+S)?#i', $json['contentDetails']['duration'], $duration);

@Mark E. Johnson or @Jaxel - can u please assist me?

Last edited:
Anyone else seeing this error: Unable to Connect to ssl://www.googleapis.com:443. Error #0

I purchased XenMedio in December and it's been working flawlessly and all of a sudden I get this error when Submitting a new youtube video. Thanks for any help you can provide.

1520819461997.webp

Anyone else seeing this error: Unable to Connect to ssl://www.googleapis.com:443. Error #0

I purchased XenMedio in December and it's been working flawlessly and all of a sudden I get this error when Submitting a new youtube video. Thanks for any help you can provide.

View attachment 170890
Has your host changed something?

When support for xenforo 2 is coming?
Work on XenMedio 2 begins later this week. I was going to start it this weekend, but I have the flu.

I am having this problem on three different IPs on three different servers in two different countries. Very odd. Our members can no longer submit videos. Our average daily usage is < 1. We have uploaded maybe 25 videos in three months. And one day it stopped working. Go figure :) When and if I ever find the solution I will post it here.

Hello,
I want to be able to fulfill information about the article authors (picture and text) in order to make possible to display them when viewing an article like here:
https://8wayrun.com/threads/geralt-from-the-witcher-joins-soulcalibur.19889/
I want to display the block like the one with Mickaek Stabile.
Unfortunately I do not understand where to fulfill information about the author and I do not know which widget I have to add in order to make it displayed at the end of the articles.
It would be great if I could have information about this.
Thanks a lot
David

Hey guys, I want to admit something here... XenMedio is going to take a bit longer. I'm having a hard time working on this one. I open up Notepad++, and then just end up staring at the screen for 3 hours straight. Think I'm a bit overworked here.

My host has not changed anything. I am running on a dedicated Windows 2012 server. And it's not a problem with my google account or my IPs. I can use a program like Postman to send a request and get a valid response. That same request fails in XenMedio. Below is the sample request/response. I have invested a huge amount of time trying to solve this and I am at my ends. I've tried on three different servers with the same results. This product just stopped working one day and the site members are not happy about it.

1521890482200.webp

Since I'm currently in the process of rewriting this addon for XF2... are there any features you guys are interested in for the XF2 version? New hosters?

Top Bottom