[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Can anyone help with where I would need to edit to add rss tags to the feed for a podcast? Can't submit to iTunes without them. Thanks! :)

Some questions for @Jaxel :

I see xenmedio on 8wayrun with characters and players used as info and as filter too.

1. Is it possible to make those fields mandatory during the creation of the media?
2. It it possible to set set them by a drop down menu so the users will not mistake names/text?

is here some admins using xenmedio to archive and collect sport events?

how do you use "characters" and "players" filter I can see on 8wayrun?
I thinking about:
Categories => Sport Events
Characters => Athletes involved in the match
Players => Teams playing that match

@Jaxel "characters" and "players" are custom fields? is it possible to filter video adding more than this two fields?

is here some admins using xenmedio to archive and collect sport events?

how do you use "characters" and "players" filter I can see on 8wayrun?
I thinking about:
Categories => Sport Events
Characters => Athletes involved in the match
Players => Teams playing that match

@Jaxel "characters" and "players" are custom fields? is it possible to filter video adding more than this two fields?
Characters and Players are not custom fields. Characters are actually Keywords; I just used the XenForo phrasing system to rename them. Players are user accounts. These are built into XenMedio.

If you disable the creation of new Keywords, the keyword system becomes a selection system like you asked for in your previous post.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.7.0 CHANGELOG

• The [MEDIO] bb-code has been deprecated! It has been replaced with [MEDIA=xenmedio]
With this update, the old [MEDIO] bb-code has been replaced with an actual bb-code media site. The old bb-code will still work, but it is not recommended to use it anymore. The reason for this change is because by converting from a custom bb-code to a bb-code media site, it means XenMedio will integrate with other addons which integrate with the relatively new XenForo bb-code media site system.

If you would like to change the existing [MEDIO] bb-codes people have used throughout the site, its actually a relatively easy process...
  1. Install Kier's "Post Content Find / Replace" addon.

2. Run the following replace first:

Quick Find: [medio]
    Regular Expression: #\[medio\](.*?)\[\/medio\]#i
    Replacement String: [MEDIA=xenmedio]${1}[/MEDIA]
    Save Changes

3. Run the following replace second:

Quick Find: [medio=
    Regular Expression: #\[medio=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/medio\]#i
    Replacement String: [MEDIA=xenmedio]${2};${1}[/MEDIA]
    Save Changes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
XenMedio has it's own import system... I dont really know waht you are talking about.
I read this on the v1.7 update:
The reason for this change is because by converting from a custom bb-code to a bb-code media site, it means XenMedio will integrate with other addons which integrate with the relatively new XenForo bb-code media site system.
So I was thinking about what I asked if xenmedio support already media site bbcode and not only the default ones.
But maybe is something in the future of xenmedio? or maybe I misunderstood the whole thing! :D

I seem to be at a loss here. I upgraded from the free version. I followed what instructions I could find, half of which I cannot find in the administration panel, then requested an api that did nothing except give an error "key invalid" . I rarely have this much difficulty and I am sure it is on me but seriously; some clear cut instructions are needed. I mostly use YouTube and may add Twitch in the future. Not sure what I am missing here but this should really not be this difficult. And before anyone says "use the search feature", I have for the second day both here and within the admin panel. Please point me in the right direction.

I seem to be at a loss here. I upgraded from the free version. I followed what instructions I could find, half of which I cannot find in the administration panel, then requested an api that did nothing except give an error "key invalid" . I rarely have this much difficulty and I am sure it is on me but seriously; some clear cut instructions are needed. I mostly use YouTube and may add Twitch in the future. Not sure what I am missing here but this should really not be this difficult. And before anyone says "use the search feature", I have for the second day both here and within the admin panel. Please point me in the right direction.
What? Follow the instructions here: https://developers.google.com/youtube/registering_an_application

Then add the API key to the YouTube service on the front end.

Just bought branding removal but can't seem to get branding to disappear. Inserted code as instructed into extra.css, but branding still is there. Cleared browser cache, opened in different browser, added code to all themes, branding still there on all (both) themes.

Just bought branding removal but can't seem to get branding to disappear. Inserted code as instructed into extra.css, but branding still is there. Cleared browser cache, opened in different browser, added code to all themes, branding still there on all (both) themes.
Sounds like a inheritance issue. Make sure its in the correct templates.

Top Bottom