[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
In my media gallery, Facebook is not picking up media thumbnails in og meta tags. It used to in your free version.

Hello, is the recent media block for XenPorta supported in the free release of this or only pro?

Thanks.
The free release version is completely unsupported. Its available "as-is".

In my media gallery, Facebook is not picking up media thumbnails in og meta tags. It used to in your free version.
Blame that on facebook. The og:image property is set up properly.

Is there a chance for a local hosted HTML5 video code?
The current local hosted video code uses flash.

When submitting new media the seconds listing in the duration is cut off a bit.

View attachment 54841

You can change the width of the input boxes like this:

Appearance -> Styles -> Theme -> Templates -> EWRmedio_MediaEdit

About a third of the way down look for:

HTML:
<dl class="ctrlUnit">
                <dt><label for="ctrl_seconds">{xen:phrase duration}:</label></dt>
                <dd>
                    <xen:if is="{$media.service_media} == 'gallery'">
                        <input type="text" name="media_seconds" class="textCtrl" maxlength="5" id="ctrl_seconds" value="{$media.media_duration}" style="width: 40px; text-align: right;" />&nbsp; {xen:phrase x_images, 'count='}
                    <xen:else />
                        <input type="text" name="media_hours" class="textCtrl" maxlength="2" id="ctrl_hours" value="{$media.media_hours}" style="width: 18px; text-align: right;" />&nbsp; {xen:phrase x_hours, 'count='} &nbsp;
                        <input type="text" name="media_minutes" class="textCtrl" maxlength="2" id="ctrl_minutes" value="{$media.media_minutes}" style="width: 18px; text-align: right;" />&nbsp; {xen:phrase x_minutes, 'count='} &nbsp;
                        <input type="text" name="media_seconds" class="textCtrl" maxlength="2" id="ctrl_seconds" value="{$media.media_seconds}" style="width: 18px; text-align: right;" />&nbsp; {xen:phrase x_seconds, 'time='}
                    </xen:if>
                </dd>
            </dl>

You can then change the width on the input boxes using:

HTML:
style="width: 18px;"

I changed mine to 30px and centered the text to make sure the boxes show.

@Jaxel

I am getting this error:

and there is no field for media description in the "submit media" forum!

No solution for this?
I noticed that only occures when the youtube file does not have a description at youtube.com
for example,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also, there are some RTL issues.

007.webp

Hi, I run the free version but I am looking at purchasing this paid Pro version but have a few questions.

Is this working as it should in the Pro version, the free version when adding videos from YouTube with quotation marks or & is displayed with &quot; and &amp; in the thread titles.

Any possible way to make only certain categories show new videos when added in the Recent Videos block?
I have some categories that I don't need new videos popping up in the Recent Videos block.

I could pay for the extra work @Jaxel

Hi, I run the free version but I am looking at purchasing this paid Pro version but have a few questions.

Is this working as it should in the Pro version, the free version when adding videos from YouTube with quotation marks or & is displayed with &quot; and &amp; in the thread titles.

Any possible way to make only certain categories show new videos when added in the Recent Videos block?
I have some categories that I don't need new videos popping up in the Recent Videos block.

I could pay for the extra work @Jaxel

How did you manage to get you videos to appear in the sidebar? I've been looking at this for days and can't work it out.

Thanks.

How did you manage to get you videos to appear in the sidebar? I've been looking at this for days and can't work it out.

Thanks.

I'm running the free version of xenmedio at the moment and using the Recent Media block.
Does the Pro version have a recent Media Block?

I'm running the free version of xenmedio at the moment and using the Recent Media block.
Does the Pro version have a recent Media Block?

I am also running the free version with the recent media block, the block shows but no videos. What versions of xenporta and xenmedio are you using?

Thanks.

I am also running the free version with the recent media block, the block shows but no videos. What versions of xenporta and xenmedio are you using?

Thanks.

I'm running xenporta 1.5.8 & xenmedio 1.5.3

Running on Xen 1.1.3 still sorting out the best way to upgrade to 1.2.1 on my test site.

Top Bottom