[8WR] XenCarta (Wiki) PRO

[8WR] XenCarta (Wiki) PRO [Paid] 1.4.8a

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Do you have all the files uploaded correctly? Or are you co-opting the wiki routing system?
I updated it again but still the same problem. And what you mean with "Or are you co-opting the wiki routing system?"

Last edited:
@Jaxel, I seriously do not know what to say about this. I understand you probably have a life and career outside of XenForo but there are a number of things wrong with what I have been seeing (or rather not seeing from you as of late).
  • Taking FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS of money and not giving any documentation about the lifecycle of a project which WE funded for you. As far as we can tell little to no work has been done and that December goal is fast fading.
  • Offering a premium addon such as this ($30), of which I also have a branding removed version because I decided to support you, and then not providing any level of support whatsoever, to the extent where I have had to pay $40 to get @Aayush to fix a bug whereby users without permission can revert or delete the history of any page they choose.
Having such a major exploit go unfixed for months is completely unacceptable, and I suggest you either take this resource down, or start putting in the bare effort to keep it and your other products maintained.

He started a crowd funding campaign for a 2.0 version of XenPorta (one of the most popular XenForo addons). Said campaign (http://www.pozible.com/project/177899) raised over $5000 yet we have not had any word about progress in nearly nine months.

Jaxel has made it pretty clear that he's both unrepentantly run away with everyone's money and isn't really supporting his addons anymore:

https://theadminzone.com/threads/xenporta2-vaporware-beta-stage-the-timeline.129706/

so if you're thinking about buying Xencarta (Wiki), don't do it!

Hello @Jaxel,

Presales question.

Would you consider adding integration for the official Xenforo Media Gallery plugin in future? It would be awesome if you could somehow associcate/feature an album with a given Wiki page.

This would help make the Wiki more engaging and give Xenforo an edge as it seems to me many Wikis out there have pretty average management for images. There already is integration with discussion topics which is nice to see too.

New Bug Found:

When trying to add an image using the Image icon in the editor, after putting in the URL and everything the page will show the image, however upon saving or previewing the page, the image will disappear and not be saved. The only apparent way to save the image is through either uploading it as an attachment or using the BB Code Editor mode.

Add an image to a wiki page using the editor "Image" icon. You'll see it shows up. When you save the page however, it disappears.

Also is there any way to add a Cancel button when you're editing a page (sorta like when creating a new post)?

Okay, that is bizarre. I can confirm the issue happens using the WYSIWYG editor. But I can't figure out WHY it's happening, since it parses all other BBcode just fine.

As for cancel buttons; XenForo automatically adds cancel buttons to forms that are part of an OverlayTrigger. Editing a page is not on an overlay, the cancel button really serves no purpose.

Getting errors when I want to update to 1.4.4

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method EWRcarta_Model_Post::getPagedPostsPR() - library/Dark/PostRating/Deferred/PostCache.php:18
Generated By: Nicky Vermeersch, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(53) "http://redacteddomain.com/admin.php?tools/run-deferred"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-deferred"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["redirect"] => string(34) "http://redacteddomain.com/admin.php"
    ["execute"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Top Bottom