[8WR] XenCarta (Wiki) PRO

[8WR] XenCarta (Wiki) PRO [Paid] 1.4.8a

No permission to buy ($30.00)
It seems that numbered lists do not render correctly. They appear correctly in the RTE, but appear as bullets after saving.

looks like i found a minor graphical bug. when a user is creating a new wiki page, and they do not have permissions to administrate the wiki, they get two sets of submission buttons at the bottom of the form:

View attachment 123651

this only happens on creating a new page; editing a page displays only one set of buttons.
also, when i get email notifications when a user creates a page, the subject of the email is "New Wiki Page Created: {$title}"

has any of this been addressed yet? i'm still getting the $title in emails and two sets of buttons.

Some questions that aren't covered in the Overview before I purchase please:

1. Can anyone create and edit pages?
2. Is the wiki responsive?
3. Is the 'lite' version (https://xenforo.com/community/resources/8wayrun-com-xencarta-wiki.98/) still relevant and ok to install on 1.5.4? I've tried vaultwiki but I'm not too keen on it so would like to test this addon before I decide which one to buy.

Thanks.

"yes" to your first two questions. Looks great on mobile, and any usergroups with permission can create / edit pages. Not sure about the third. :)

It seems that numbered lists do not render correctly. They appear correctly in the RTE, but appear as bullets after saving.

One more oddity to add to my list: After editing a wiki page and hitting save, the page then renders with no CSS. A refresh of the browser fixes it. Only happens when editing/saving a wiki page.

I really like the idea of this, but it looks very complicated to use. Is it easy enough for someone who has nevert used soemthing like this before ?

Hello!
Do you where to translate 'Contents' : table content title.
Can't find them in phrases.
Thanks

@Jaxel i see the latest update came out about a week ago, but i haven't gotten an email with the newest version. just wanted to check in and see if maybe there was a hiccup somewhere (i don't see it in my spam folder either).

@Jaxel i see the latest update came out about a week ago, but i haven't gotten an email with the newest version. just wanted to check in and see if maybe there was a hiccup somewhere (i don't see it in my spam folder either).
PM me the email you purchased with...

Hello!
Do you where to translate 'Contents' : table content title.
Can't find them in phrases.
Thanks
Its not phrased at the moment.

I want to makethe font Times New Roman format plugin and also wantto makea utomatic paginationin long articles. Please help me..

May I suggest an option to remove the wiki menu from navbar?

I know that this menu is needed for the wiki submenus but same functionality can be achieved by some addons like CustomTabs, and would give us some freedom to arrange the Navbar as desired.

Seems a page link is broken someway although page exists.

Doing the first tests with just 3 nested pages, at some point I no longer have access to one of them: page is listed everywhere but when clicked, I'm redirected to the main wiki page.

I've even thought that I've inadvertently deleted it, so I checked the tables and the page is still there. Forced cache rebuild doesn't help.

Any idea about what is wrong?

I think I figured it out in a bug... It seems to be an issue with the router having to do with a page's URL being nothing but numbers. Try uploading this file to library/EWRcarta/Route/Wiki.php

Should fix it. Keep me informed.

Attachments

Top Bottom