[8WR] XenCarta (Wiki) PRO

[8WR] XenCarta (Wiki) PRO [Paid] 1.4.8a

No permission to buy ($30.00)
When I go to "special" and click "Empty page cache" I get an error message saying "Page does not exist". I just updated to the PRO version (Replaced my old XenCarta files with the new ones, and used the update addon functionality to update the addon)

Also, I might missing the obvious, but I still cant figure out how to link a discussion thread to an article. Maybe my update failed?

Guess I could just delete and reinstall, but I have a lot of content in the "old" wiki that I am afraid of loosing :p

I have to edit my Page to attach a discussion to my page, or better say then it shows me a option to do so. When I click on the button to create this thread it redirects me to this URL http://localhost/wiki/test/create-thread and it tells me that this page couldn't be found. Do I have missed something?

Another thing I have to ask you, is there an option to define an default admin and usermask user, as it seems to be necessary that I enter a name in both fields, otherwise I will get an Server Error. Would it be that bad to define the writing user as admin of the page when the page is created?

I have to edit my Page to attach a discussion to my page, or better say then it shows me a option to do so. When I click on the button to create this thread it redirects me to this URL http://localhost/wiki/test/create-thread and it tells me that this page couldn't be found. Do I have missed something?
Woops... you are correct... for now, go into /library/EWRcarta/ControllerPublic/Wiki.php and replace:
Code:
actionThreadCreate
with:
Code:
actionCreateThread

That will fix it for now... I will push a true fix out next update.

Another thing I have to ask you, is there an option to define an default admin and usermask user, as it seems to be necessary that I enter a name in both fields, otherwise I will get an Server Error. Would it be that bad to define the writing user as admin of the page when the page is created?
I can't reproduce any errors... what errors are you getting?

I deleted my old wiki and installed the PRO.

Get this error when I try to create a page:

Code:
Server Error

implode(): Invalid arguments passed

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
implode() in EWRcarta/Model/Pages.php at line 146
EWRcarta_Model_Pages->updatePage() in EWRcarta/ControllerPublic/Wiki/Special.php at line 240
EWRcarta_ControllerPublic_Wiki_Special->actionSpecialCreate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/9/w198281/www/index.php at line 13

From the server error log:

Code:
ErrorException: implode(): Invalid arguments passed - library/EWRcarta/Model/Pages.php:146

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'implode(): Inva...', '/home/9/w198281...', 146, Array)
#1 /home/9/w198281/www/library/EWRcarta/Model/Pages.php(146): implode(',', '')
#2 /home/9/w198281/www/library/EWRcarta/ControllerPublic/Wiki/Special.php(240): EWRcarta_Model_Pages->updatePage(Array)
#3 /home/9/w198281/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): EWRcarta_ControllerPublic_Wiki_Special->actionSpecialCreate()
#4 /home/9/w198281/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/9/w198281/www/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(38) "http://reeftalk.no/wiki/special/create"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(15) {
    ["page_name"] => string(4) "tyui"
    ["page_slug"] => string(4) "tyui"
    ["page_type"] => string(6) "bbcode"
    ["page_content"] => string(8) "tyuityui"
    ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(38) "http://reeftalk.no/wiki/special/create"
    ["page_parent"] => string(1) "1"
    ["page_redirect"] => string(1) "0"
    ["submit"] => string(15) "Opprett ny side"
    ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "957d575dcd0621179357ba7db32c7863"
    ["page_index"] => string(1) "0"
    ["page_sidebar"] => string(1) "1"
    ["page_sublist"] => string(1) "1"
    ["administrators"] => string(0) ""
    ["usernames"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1365581354,23aca5666081368a514f1052cebc83fc540e7fbe"
  }
}

- Trying to delete cache gives me a "page not found" error
- Trying to create a template does not work...when saving the template title the page just refreshes and nothing is stored in DB

Get this error when I try to create a page:

Code:
Server Error

implode(): Invalid arguments passed

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
implode() in EWRcarta/Model/Pages.php at line 146
EWRcarta_Model_Pages->updatePage() in EWRcarta/ControllerPublic/Wiki/Special.php at line 240
EWRcarta_ControllerPublic_Wiki_Special->actionSpecialCreate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/9/w198281/www/index.php at line 13
I think it should be this error, it happens when you leave the Administrator field or/and the Editors field open (I'm not sure why it happens with the editors field, or if it even happens in all cases).

I am trying to find a way to not show "Wiki" in the navbar, any easy way to do this?

Yes, there are discussions on this....

You may want to download my PDF-
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/8wayrun-com-xencarta-wiki.26851/page-12#post-511342

it's in there....or

The code is as follows and needs to be added to one of your XF CSS templates:

.navTabs .navTab.wiki
{
display: none; }

The text above should be added to the end of the template called "Extra.css", which is found at the following location in you ACP.Appearance>Styles>Default Style>Templates

I'd like wiki items to be included in a Tab in the Resource Manager as a "Documents" tab. The RM creates a discussion thread and I'd like it to create a document wiki item as well.

Top Bottom