- Fixes issue that unsaves thread data after updating a post later
- Fixes minor UI glitch on certain Thread actions meta box conditions
Thank you for working with this extended beta over the holidays. The final version of XFtoWP 1.4 has only one change:
- Ensures thread actions select box in post editor works on Android mobile
The file path to overwrite XFtoWP templates in your child theme has changed. To edit any template safely from your child theme, recreate the file path from the plugin in your child theme and copy the contents here. For example:
To edit a core template:
Recreate the file path in your child theme as such:
This feature has existed since v1.0, but the file path is being updated to prevent potential theme conflicts. If you've already overwritten a core template, simply restructure your files to match the new custom path.
Note: XFtoWP 1.4 is coming soon! Check the XFtoWP forums (logged-in customers only) for a sneak peak of the new features.
- Now loads plugin integrations to more reliable
- Fixes potential warning message if no WP user ID found on WooCommerce purchase
XFtoWP 1.3 is now marked stable and officially ready for all licensed customers to update! Read the first changelog entry here for a rundown of the new features and changes.
This stable release adds two minor changes found since the Release Candidate phase, so if you are using this version you should update to fully stable by downloading and updating the plugin files to your site.
The plugin auto updater is available if you are upgrading from 1.2 or lower.
- Fix: Ensures user first sync date is always saved to postmeta
- Style: Minor admin settings page markup changes
Visit XFtoWP.com to see new screenshots and download XFtoWP 1.3 Release Candidate 1 from your customers area.
Note: If you've installed the XFWP-MemberPress or XFWP-WooCommerce plugins, delete them after you update to XFtoWP 1.3. They are no longer needed and will be maintained within the XFtoWP plugin!
- New: Sync Custom User Fields from WordPress users back to XenForo profiles
- New: Enable or disable plugin integrations from the XFtoWP dashboard
- New: Auto-refreshes forum data with set refresh time (defaults to 30 minutes)
- New: Show forum stats and members online with the XF Content widget
- New: Re-order widget positions with simple text sorting
- Admin settings & design updates
- Adds "last synced" date to top of settings panel
- Blurs sensitive connection info until editing text input
- Shows easier to read sync dates for users in Edit User profile settings
- Adds link back to XF profile from Edit user settings
- Bug fix: Ensures "XF actions" meta box only appears on supported post types
- Bug fix: Now fully handles syncing complex passwords with better decoding (thanks @keenants)
- Adds 6 new translation strings to WP admin > XFtoWP > Edit Strings
- Code + file reorganization for easier plugin readability
- Added new
/integrations/folder to root
- Send your own logic to custom user fields with the
Disclaimer: Release Candidate status indicates the plugin is reliable to upgrade from version 1.2.x and features are expected to work as intended. It is still possible, though unlikely, changes and bug fixes may be made before this release is marked stable. When in doubt, always make a backup before upgrading important plugins.
- Resolves possible warning message on WooCommerce user registration
- Fixes incorrect variable name in
xf_request()helper function when making custom
Updating to XFtoWP 1.2+? Make sure you go to WP admin > XF > Refresh forum data afterwards.
New: Adds powerful user syncing capabilities to the plugin
New: Sync multiple XF users to a WP account and keep email address and password changes up to date.
---> We've developed a companion XF addon that helps ensure user's update these details from WP
New: Auto-login and redirect to XenForo when user logs in from WordPress
New: You can now setup User Actions to register users, change usergroups, send conversations + alerts, and other account changes
New: Tie together product purchases and expiration dates with User Actions to automate group promotions and demotions
New: Use the WooCommerce, MemberPress, Easy Digital Downloads, and a growing list of integration plugins to link usergroups to products and other actions
New: Adds the new Connected Data screen for a helpful overview of all connected data across websites
New: Many under-the-hood improvements to make plugin even more stable and perform better
New dev tools:
- Use the
XFWP_Integrationclass as the base of creating your own plugin integrations.
- Revised XFWP Requests API for easier data handling
- Access XF data saved to WP user accounts with
- Check API permissions with
xf_has_permissions( 'user:write,user:read' )
Watch a video tour of XFtoWP User syncing features
XFtoWP 1.2 Feature Tour (Part 1)
XFtoWP 1.2 Feature Tour (Part 2)
Download XFtoWP 1.2 and eCommerce integration plugins
- New: WooCommerce Beta 2 integration - now detects user registrations from "My account" page (WP admin > WooCommerce > Accounts & Privacy) and creates user on XenForo. Also adds validation to ensure the username and email entered does not already exist in XenForo.
- Fixes warning message on post editor if no XF usergroups added from WP admin > XF > Site Setup
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.