• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons

[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons 1.0.0

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
License
https://www.themehouse.com/legal/licenses/premium-products
Updates duration
12 months; $15 yearly renewal (or indefinitely with active subscription)
Visible branding
No

[TH] Nodes allows you to style your nodes, icons, and so much more. Rather it being changing the node color, style, or icon on a specific node for just one or two of your themes.

Features include:

• Allows for multiple column layouts of nodes that can be set globally for all categories, on individual categories, or within a category
  • Layouts are fully responsive based on the device viewing them allowing for the theme creator to decide how to optimally show the nodes on their forum
  • Allows for customization of individual nodes backgrounds, and colors
  • Allows you to set a custom read/unread icon for each forum
  • Also this add-on allows you to navigate to a forum or sub-forum faster by clicking the more link below the node. Also, you can post a new thread easily by clicking the plus symbol which is also below each node.

Want to see it live? Check out the demo here.
Author
ThemeHouse
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

Latest updates

1. Version 1.0.0 Released

Bugs fixed: JavaScript incompatibilities with IE 11 Styling fixes
  2. Version 1.0.0 Release Candidate 3 released

Bugs fixed: Overflow issue with FireFox Default value not set correctly for default node grid
  3. Version 1.0.0 Release Candidate 2 Released

Enhancements: Refactored the way node styling is cached, now creates a template...

Latest reviews

I love that they split this into a add-on so I can use it on any theme not just themehouse I also like the fact that I can easliy customize every theme at once rather than one by one by one. Keep up the good work :)
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thanks again Kawaii as we are glad to hear your enjoying this add-on as it offers unlimited node customization no matter the theme! Enjoy it!
Overall, in love with the way the add-on works with XF2, and UI.X. Thank you guys for that. Looks and acts great.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for the kind review Haydric! We are so glad to know everyone is enjoying the first release of this add-on as it allows you to do such amazing things with your forum nodes.