- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Updates duration
- 12 months; $20 optional annual renewal
- Visible branding
- Yes, but removable without payment
18+ themes, all included. Many more themes to come.
Supported Game Themes
Click the image to view demo.
10+ Different Color Schemes!
[TH] Nodes Included, More Coming Soon!
When purchasing UI.X 2, you get a free [TH] Nodes license. It is automatically created after you checkout. You can learn more about [TH] Nodes here.
Free Branding Removal
We are now offering free branding removal for all XF2 themes and add-ons we offer at ThemeHouse. You find out more on this by visiting this blog post here.
More Tactical Features:
- Standard, floating, or sticky navigation and userbar
- Right to left support
- Dozens of different search bar and navigation position variations
- Collapsible nodes, sidebar, postbit,and signatures
- Many types of category description types (tooltip, inline, or none at all)
- Social Media icons can easily be moved down to the footer or to the logo block
- Different login styles such as modal window, dropdown, and slideout
- Option to enable avatars based on Material Design's color system
- Option to remove the forum list page actions (New Posts and Post New Thread buttons)
As a thank you to all those who have stuck by UI.X, those with an active license receive 50% off when upgrading to Tactical 2. Just use coupon code UpgradeTactical. If you have ever purchased a UI.X product based off of XenForo 1.x, we have a 20% even if its inactive, just use coupon code UpgradeTactical20.
We offer this theme for XenForo 1. Click here to view it!
Other add-ons we offer:
- [TH] Nodes
- [TH] Reactions
- [TH] Question and Answers Forums
- [TH] Bookmarks
- [TH] Image Optimizer
- [TH] Donate
- [TH] Covers
- [TH] Post Comments
- [TH] XPress
- [TH] Trending
- [TH] Spotify
- [TH] Giphy
Happy with Tactical?
If you've been enjoying our product, we would very much appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! It is customers like you that make what we do at ThemeHouse so rewarding.