License
https://www.themehouse.com/legal/licenses/premium-products
Updates duration
12 months; $20 optional annual renewal
Visible branding
Yes, but removable without payment
abyss-hero.png
Abyss
Based off it’s XenForo 1 successor, Abyss still brings many of the same features to XenForo 2.
Features include a flat, modern design with a hand-crafted and detailed interface design which is integrated with UI.X 2.

Abyss brings it’s darker look which suitable for any forum along with many different abilities that allow you to switch out the background image, a node grid management system, and so much more which was offered in it’s XenForo 1 version.

Abyss Features

highly-customizable.png

material-google.png
color-change.png

fully-responsive.png

header-navigation.png
node-grid-management.png

component-location.png

logo-options.png
thread-styling.png

icons.png

[TH] Nodes Included, More Coming Soon!
When purchasing Abyss, you get a free [TH] Nodes license. It is automatically created after you checkout. You can learn more about [TH] Nodes here.

Free Branding Removal
We are now offering free branding removal for all XF2 themes and add-ons we offer at ThemeHouse. You can find out more by visiting the blog post here.

More Abyss Features:
  • Standard, floating, or sticky navigation and userbar
  • Flat modern design
  • Dozens of different search bar and navigation position variations
  • Collapsible nodes, sidebar, postbit, and signatures
  • Many types of category description types (tooltip, inline, or none at all)
  • Different login styles such as modal window, dropdown, and slideout
  • Option to remove the forum list page actions (New Posts and Post New Thread buttons)
  • Option to enable avatars based on Material Design's color system
  • Switch out the background image, node grid management, and so much more!

Coming from XenForo 1?

abyss-50.png
abyss-20.png
As a thank you to all those who have stuck by Xenith, those with an active license receive 50% off when upgrading to Xenith. Just use coupon code UpgradeAbyss. If you have ever purchased a UI.X product based off of XenForo 1.x, we have a 20% even if it's inactive, just use coupon code UpgradeAbyss20.

We offer this theme for XenForo 1. Click here to view it!

Other add-ons we offer:
We continue to release other add-ons as well, so be sure to be on the lookout for them!

Happy with Abyss?

If you’ve been enjoying our product, we would very much appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! It is customers like you that make what we do at ThemeHouse so rewarding.

• 1.webp
    1.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,457
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,743
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 297
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,111
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,115
  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 278
  • 7.webp
    7.webp
    94.3 KB · Views: 578
  • 8.webp
    8.webp
    62.3 KB · Views: 566
  • 9.webp
    9.webp
    4.2 KB · Views: 235
  • 10.webp
    10.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 216
  • 11.webp
    11.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 213
  • 12.webp
    12.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,074
Author
ThemeHouse
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.75 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

• UI.X 2
    UI.X 2
    The Ultimate Theme Framework
  • Legend
    Legend
    Make your gaming forum legendary.
  • Prisma
    Prisma
    Brighten up
  • iO Dark Mode
    iO Dark Mode
    Almost as good as the iPhone
  • Gift
    Gift
    Celebrate the gift of giving!

Latest updates

1. Version 2.2.15.0.2 Released

Changelog: Fix for clickable threads Note: This release cannot be used on XenForo 2.1, it is...
  2. Version 2.2.15.0.1 Released

Changelog: Fix for postbit toggle Note: This release cannot be used on XenForo 2.1, it is...
  3. Version 2.2.15.0.0 Released

Changelog: Multiple optimizations and minor bugfixes Note: This release cannot be used on...

Latest reviews

I was looking for the perfect theme to match the dark grey/blue aesthetic of my old RP forum for Xenforo. Abyss was perfect, plus, it came with TH Nodes and UI.X framework which turned out to be absolutely perfect as I was considering it as a purchase so this was an added bonus. The theme installed perfectly and the amount of customization is amazing. I'm still not entirely through all of the different settings. Very nice theme and very happy with the purchase.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Very glad to hear that you are enjoying Abyss and that it matched your old colors as well! Let us know if you have any issues or questions :)
Well worth the money given the frequent updates and bug fixes. Very easy to customize and modify. Bonus points to ThemeHouse who have been helpful even when I had really dumb issues or questions. My only very minor complaint is that the JS and CSS could some optimization.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Glad to hear that you are enjoying the theme and that our team was able to help you with your support questions! Let us know if we can help with anything else ;)
This is hands down the best theme for XenForo, in my opinion. And I have been here since the early beginning of this software and have tested several products over the years. If you buy a ThemeHouse-product, you will not be disappointed!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Much appreciate the continued support for our themes and your kind review! Continue enjoying Abyss and let us know if we can help with anything else! :)
Nice theme. It's incredibly customizable. Fits 95% of my needs. Abyss comes with a free one year copy for the [TH] Nodes addon and free branding removal - that's awesome for its own. Could use it's own documentation instead of the documentation for UI.X. Keep the good work up!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for the kind review Taminoful as we are glad to hear that you are enjoying Abyss! We will look into the documentation suggestion as well, thanks for that! Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns! :)
Top Bottom