Outbound HTTP & DNS requests
socket_create support for portscaning
License
https://atelieraphelion.com/products/license-agreement
Updates duration
12 Months ($30 Yearly Renewal + HST)
Visible branding
No
From (simple) multiple accounts detection to isp/connection fingerprinting with score-based moderating/rejecting logic. These are very effective low-hanging fruit at reducing spam.

Supports migration configuration from the following XF1 add-ons;
  • TPU Spam Detect
  • Alter ego Detector
See the FAQ Known Issues for known limitations. This is not a turn-key solution, and each site may require customization!

For multiple account detection, supports reporting to reports/threads. And will send reports to the same report/thread. To send to thread you must select the "Multi-account to thread" extra.

For connection fingerprinting more additional information is collected and recorded on the account.

Note; Configuration defaults are conservative, aimed at blocking VPNs and proxies. There are a large number of configuration options for this add-on!

Multiple account handling permissions
  • Bypass multiple account checking
  • Can enable / disable alerting for user
  • Can enable / disable alerting for log
  • View reportings.
Per-user whitelist:

Multiple account logs per-user:
Author
Xon
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. 1.0.7 - Bugfix update

Do not error when multi-account notifications via reports are sent to a forum instead of the...
  2. 1.0.6 - Compatibility update

Disable Multi-account detection when using Login as User (LAU2) add-on
  3. 1.0.5 - Bugfix update

Stop ASN matching on first match found Fix array-as-string error when using port-scanning with...

Latest reviews

I was looking for an alter ego detector and this is the best, i love the multi-account to thread without making duplicated threads. Xon support is a plus, worth every penny.
I was looking for that add-on since a long time, and now he is available! Xon is fixing every report bug very fast, thank you!
Absolute essential add-on to reduce tedious moderator work and cleanup. Extensive set of options let you tweak rejection logic to suit your site making this add-on a no-brainer. Have been using for a few weeks now and can't imagine going without it for future projects.
Xon's take on this addon has been a blessing for our site. It helps track Alts, stop VPN abuse and so, so much more. We had a problematic user who after a long tale involving months and 80+ alternate accounts and several VPNs, finally got put in their place and prevented from returning to the site with this addon. Every attempt for this malicious individual to return has been stopped in its tracks since then. I won't also forget the rest of the more normal ban evaders and the such.

Buy this, you won't regret it.