[Nobita] Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe)

Unmaintained [Nobita] Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe) 1.1.8a

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.4
  2. 1.5
License
1year/per license
Updates duration
1 year
Visible branding
No
Description: Allow users easy to subscribe or unsubscribe newsletter through Sendy.co

Key Features:
  • Support subscribe/unsubscribe on register page
  • Includable extra fields when subscribe (gender, birthday)
  • Handle when user change email. When user changed to new email, and the old email subscribed newsletter so new email will be subscribed automatically.
  • Automatically subscribed all users to Sendy.co (Need to rebuild users cache)
How to install?
  • Upload all files (contents in the folder upload) to your host/vps
  • Go to ACP and install addon. You can use this XML path when install: library/Nobita/Sendy/addon-nobita_Sendy.xml
  • You should provide Sendy information in the options page: API Key, Installation URL, and List ID
License:
  • 1 year license for each purchase.
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 4.40.14 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 4.40.14 PM.webp
    5.8 KB · Views: 849
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 4.39.51 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 4.39.51 PM.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 854
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 4.40.20 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 4.40.20 PM.webp
    27 KB · Views: 851
Author
truonglv
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from truonglv

Latest updates

1. Version 1.1.8a released!

Notable Changes: Added new option to control the GDPR field. There are 3 sub-options: Disabled...
  2. Version 1.1.8 relased!

Notable Changes: Remove the field 'Agree with GDPR policy'. By default users may agree with...
  3. Hotfix!

* * Fixed error array_shift() expects parameter 1 to be array

Latest reviews

works good, makes clean looking newsletters .. If you send newsletters sendy is the product for you especially if you already have your bounce system in XF setup for a while. AWS will smack you down if you use a list with alot of hard bounces so make sure your system is clean my personal advise is to send to the users who have visited in the last 6 months AWS is cheap I send out about a 5k newsletter and my bill is around a dollar.
Excellent! Works perfectly. Keeps our sendy email list synced with xenforo registrations, also love how users can unsubscribe via sendy and their XF prefs are synced, and vice versa. Bravo.
Excellent addon. Works seamlessly and communicates with Sendy immediately. I used to pay over £100 a month with Mailchimp, but now, using this product with Sendy and Amazon SES my monthly bill is just a few dollars.
Amazing addon! Really fast support and bug fixxing.(If there is one) I like it more than the other one ;). I recommend this addon to everyone who wants to integrate sendy in xenforo.
Top Bottom