1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
  3. 1.5
Additional requirements
php 5.4+
License
https://atelieraphelion.com/products/license-agreement
Updates duration
12 Months ($10 Yearly Renewal + GST for Australian Residents)
Visible branding
No
This add-on allows your moderators (ones that you grant permission at least) to create quicker methods of taking popular groups of actions.

They can take all of the following actions, with any combination of actions.
  • Lock the thread
  • Change the thread's sticky state to either sticky or not sticky (or no change).
  • Change the thread state to either moderated, deleted, or visible (or no change).
  • Change the thread prefix (or no change).
  • Modify the thread title by either prepending or appending a phrase to the existing thread title.
  • Move the thread to a different node.
  • Reply to the thread with a specific message.
  • Messages support the following text replacables:
    • {forumname}
    • {threadtitle}
    • {url}
    • {threadcreator}
    • {staff}
There is no limit to how many macros they can have. They can also share their macros with other staff members.

They can use these macros from either inline moderation or when viewing the thread (dropdown menu next to thread tools).

Installation

I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade to install this addon.
  • Account-Wrapper.webp
    Account-Wrapper.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 934
  • Inline-Moderation.webp
    Inline-Moderation.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 945
  • List.webp
    List.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 934
  • Overlay.webp
    Overlay.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 922
  • Thread-View.webp
    Thread-View.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 906
  • With-Reply.webp
    With-Reply.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 896
  • Without-Reply.webp
    Without-Reply.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,022
Reactions: CTXMedia
Author
Xon
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. 1.2.0 - Feature & Bugfix Update

Support Text Replaceables; {forumname} {threadtitle} {url} {threadcreator} {staff} Fix...
  2. Bugfix update

Missing phrase (for when no macros can be applied to a node) Fix issue which could cause...
  3. Now under new management

I've taken over this add-on from @Daniel Hood, and it's now available on my site, Atelier...

Latest reviews

Moderation Macros have been an absolute pleasure to work with on our Pixel Exit site. It streamlines various tasks which save us time. I feel like almost every forum could take advantage of it in one way or another.
Very good addon from Daniel again. Great price for this addon which make your Staff users happy. 5 stars for this addon!
This is by far the most complete moderation macros add-on I've used. Works perfectly and makes moderation an ease.. With a front-end manager, rich text editor, and the possibility of allowing each moderator of your board add their own macros which could be easily shared with others. I give this add-on 5 stars without a doubt! Excellent job @Daniel Hood!
X
Xon
Thank you. I'm glad you like the add-on.
Top Bottom