1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moderation Macros 1.1.2

Improve moderator efficiently by providing single buttons for popular combos of actions

1. Xon
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    php 5.4+
    Updates Duration:
    12 Months ($10 Yearly Renewal)
    Visible Branding:
    Update (2016 May 28th):
    @Xon has taken over this @Daniel Hood's add-on. This product is now available for purchase again. For more information read this thread.

This add-on allows your moderators (ones that you grant permission at least) to create quicker methods of taking popular groups of actions.

They can take all of the following actions, with any combination of actions.
    • Lock the thread
    • Change the thread's sticky state to either sticky or not sticky (or no change).
    • Change the thread state to either moderated, deleted, or visible (or no change).
    • Change the thread prefix (or no change).
    • Modify the thread title by either prepending or appending a phrase to the existing thread title.
    • Move the thread to a different node.
    • Reply to the thread with a specific message.
    There is no limit to how many macros they can have. They can also share their macros with other staff members.

They can use these macros from either inline moderation or when viewing the thread (dropdown menu next to thread tools).

I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade or [#] Install and Upgrade to install this addon.

1. Account-Wrapper.png
    2. Inline-Moderation.png
    3. List.png
    4. Overlay.png
    5. Thread-View.png
    6. With-Reply.png
    7. Without-Reply.png
    CyclingTribe likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Bugfix update
  2. Now under new management
  3. 1.1.1

Recent Reviews

1. Sunka
    Version: 1.1.0
    Very good addon from Daniel again. Great price for this addon which make your Staff users happy. 5 stars for this addon!
  2. gldtn
    Version: 1.0.0
    This is by far the most complete moderation macros add-on I've used. Works perfectly and makes moderation an ease.. With a front-end manager, rich text editor, and the possibility of allowing each moderator of your board add their own macros which could be easily shared with others. I give this add-on 5 stars without a doubt! Excellent job @Daniel Hood!
    1. Xon
      Author's Response
      Thank you. I'm glad you like the add-on.