1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
  3. 1.5
Additional requirements
API Information
Visible branding
No
83ab606aeb9fc56a3010c9aec5eab7e6.webp

Want more than Facebook, Twitter, and Google external login abilities? Well now it's here!
This addon let's users connect through more services.
Currently, it supports the following:
- SoundCloud
- Tumblr
- VK
- Odnoklassniki
- GitHub
- LinkedIn
- Twitch
- Battle.net (SSL Required)
- Microsoft Live
- Strava
- Vimeo
- Instagram

Please purchase the addon before making requests, as it creates a sense of commitment for the requested work!

Screenshots:
Login-Bar:
83ab606aeb9fc56a3010c9aec5eab7e6.webp
Account:
a13a81ef9d51ede44fb4a861672b29f4.webp

The price is $10 to accommodate future integrations, as well as incentives to continue development of this plugin!
Author
silence
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.63 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from silence

Latest updates

1. Update 2.9.8

- Fixed some API changes within various providers. Note to developers that a new variable was...
  2. Update 2.9.7

- Fixed trophies being awarded.
  3. Update 2.9.6

- Added ability to disable login/registration to force users to use external providers. - Added...

Latest reviews

Love the add-on, just need to figure out how to turn down the amount of information it is asking for on Google
Awesome add-on!
A must have!
and awesome developer who helped me with the installation and basically made sure the add-on was properly set-up and working!
great support and quick responses!
Add-on was easy to install and configure. Add-on author Silence provided exceptional technical support guiding me through an error I was receiving. Would definitely recommend. LinkedIn integration is vital for our forum and I'm thrilled this is available and functioning. Thanks Silence!
Responsive developer, quickly helps to solve all the problems, amazing!

I highly recommend this addon.
Very good. Work with Russian VK!
The plugin have a bugs. Author not support it
silence
silence
Bugs?! OH GOD WHERE?!?!
Bought this just for Tumblr. Works well! Was able to register under a tumblr account
Not able to use yet since I'm on 1.2.4 but thank you very much for making this! Looking forward to using it when it's time to upgrade!
Top Bottom