1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained DISCONTINUED: [8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools) 1.2.2

Omnibus of tools and enhancements

1. Jaxel
    This modification is not compatible with XenForo 1.2. It will be completely rewritten. Do not install this on XF1.2; uninstall it if you have it before upgrading to XF1.2. You have been warned.

A branding removal license and instructions on how to remove the brands quick and easily can be purchased HERE for $50. Each branding removal license is good for ONE forum only! If you appreciate the work here, please DONATE.

I made a decision when XenForo came out. I had been using vBulletin for so long and installing addons from others. One of the things I noticed is that I felt a massive lack of quality control in most mods for vBulletin; its one of the reasons I began writing most of my mods myself. So with XenForo I decided that I was going to do everything I can to limit the installations of third-party modifications, even if it meant rewriting all the mods myself. I'm not knocking anyone's skill here at XF, but its just a decision I made and I'm sticking to it.

This mod will be the ever expanding result of this decision. In this mod I am going to be including all of the administration tools that I am adding for my own needs. Most of these features are available by others. I am not copying any code; just using the ideas from those who came before me...

• XenForo Sitemap (includes XenCarta and XenMedio extensions)
    • Unconfirmed account pruner after X number of days
    • Soft-deleted content pruner after X number of days
    • Account Spam Finder based on URLs in homepages, signatures and profiles
    • Profile Spam Finder based on URLs in messages and message comments
    • StopForumSpam registration integration and submission
    • BotScout registration integration
    • FSpamList registration integration
    • Thread down-vote system
    • Staff List Help Page
    • Permissions for users to change their username
    • upload the contents of the attached zip to your XF root
    • install from file on server: "library/EWRutiles/addon-EWRutiles.xml"
    • set options in administration control panel

Recent Reviews

1. korhox
    Version: 1.2.2
    Because demo cant be work -.-
    1. Jaxel
      Author's Response
      This addon is CLEARLY marked as discontinued, and specifically states DOES NOT WORK WITH XF1.2+
  2. fEaRz
    good job
  3. Neal
    Great add-on and needed by all Xenforo users :)
  4. 007
    Version: 1.2.1
    Very good or better excellent help against the actual spammer flooding! Thank You from Germany ;) :) :D
  5. Micheal
    Version: 1.2.1
    this has been a great tool for me as spammers are a big problem for any website owner.
    I recomend this to anyone that has there own site.
  6. silendreamer
    Version: 1.2.0
    Nice one!!!
  7. MYstIC G
    MYstIC G
    Excellent modification, the new level of detail in the spam blocking system is absolutely amazing.
  8. Alien
    An excellent update to an already essential tool! Thanks!
  9. andrewkm
    Version: 1.1.6
  10. Dodgeboard
    Version: 1.1.6
    Works incredibly well. Wish I had installed this a long time ago to deal with the spam. I never knew just how bad the problem was until I was able to look at the registration failure log files, as my human verification question must have been stopping more than I realized! Another great product from Jaxel.