- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4
- Additional requirements
- Requires being a Digital Point Ads publisher.
- Visible branding
If you aren't a publisher, this addon does nothing for you. You can find publisher info here: https://advertising.digitalpoint.com/publisher
Without this addon, publishers are able to:
- Sell banner ads (customizable, 16 sizes to pick from, text or image based, ability to fallback to AdSense if there is no ad to run [no risk/lost ad space]). Fully supports responsive ads (variable ad sizes).
- Advertisers can geotarget the audience that sees their ads.
- Advertisers can put daily spend caps on individual ads or on the campaign.
- Allow advertisers to target their banner ads to certain forums (for example an advertiser could target their banner ad to display just in the "Web Hosting" forum category if you had one).
- Sell inline keyword link ads (the system can link keywords inside of posts that they want to bid on).
- Sell 468x60 banner ads in the normal XenForo emails that are going out anyway for things like user registration confirmations, watched thread notices, etc. (no extra emails/spam).
Keyword targeting ads:
Advertiser targeting options:
- Related resources
- The Ad Positioning plug-in is often used for placing the banner ads: https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/digital-point-ad-positioning.989/item
Likes: Kintaro and Veer