1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Digital Point Ads 2.0.0

Companion addon for publishers in the Digital Point Ads platform.

1. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Well-Known Member

digitalpoint submitted a new resource:

Digital Point Ads - Companion addon for publishers in the Digital Point Ads platform.

Read more about this resource...
  2. surfsup

surfsup Well-Known Member

I sell ad spaces (and packages) direct and use Epom for tracking, will this work for me or is this only for a publisher to sell ad space via having them bid in locations?

I love the features of email and text based ads, this is something I do not have.
  3. digitalpoint

You don't have to offer normal banner ads with it if you don't want... you can keep doing whatever you are doing. You can just use the Digital Point Ads platform to offer keyword and/or email ads if you want.
  4. Hornstar

Hornstar Well-Known Member

@digitalpoint I am fairly sure I have it all set up and running.

I did notice on a mobile when you get a notice to advertise it is cut off a bit.

And it should say full featured not full features.
  5. digitalpoint

To be honest, I haven't seen the slider notice in years... Will check it out. :)
  6. digitalpoint

It should be squared away now.
    Hornstar likes this.
  7. AzzidReign

AzzidReign Well-Known Member

With your addon, say we line up a private advertiser on our own, are we able to run them through this addon without having to go through your site to bid on our site? And can we add additional network codes to this, not just adsense? And any support for inhouse ads on unsold inventory or to add into the rotation every so many impressions?
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  8. digitalpoint

There isn't specific functionality for that, but I suppose you could if you used your own ad serving script on your site as your fallback for banner ads.

Yep, you can fallback to whatever you want.

Same as above... if you wanted to fallback to your own ad serving script to do whatever you want for unsold ad space, you could.

RAHSTYLES Active Member

This is not working for me for google adsense can sombody please help me out?