Digital Point Ads

Digital Point Ads 2.0.0

No permission to download

digitalpoint

digitalpoint submitted a new resource:

Digital Point Ads - Companion addon for publishers in the Digital Point Ads platform.

This is the companion addon for Digital Point Ads publishers that opens up the advanced functions of Digital Point Ads.

If you aren't a publisher, this addon does nothing for you. You can find publisher info here: https://advertising.digitalpoint.com/publisher

Without this addon, publishers are able to:
  • Sell banner ads (customizable, 16 sizes to pick from, text or image based, ability to fallback to AdSense if there is no ad to run [no risk/lost ad space])....

Read more about this resource...

I sell ad spaces (and packages) direct and use Epom for tracking, will this work for me or is this only for a publisher to sell ad space via having them bid in locations?

I love the features of email and text based ads, this is something I do not have.

You don't have to offer normal banner ads with it if you don't want... you can keep doing whatever you are doing. You can just use the Digital Point Ads platform to offer keyword and/or email ads if you want.

@digitalpoint I am fairly sure I have it all set up and running.

I did notice on a mobile when you get a notice to advertise it is cut off a bit.
image.webp

And it should say full featured not full features.

With your addon, say we line up a private advertiser on our own, are we able to run them through this addon without having to go through your site to bid on our site? And can we add additional network codes to this, not just adsense? And any support for inhouse ads on unsold inventory or to add into the rotation every so many impressions?

Last edited:
With your addon, say we line up a private advertiser on our own, are we able to run them through this addon without having to go through your site to bid on our site?
There isn't specific functionality for that, but I suppose you could if you used your own ad serving script on your site as your fallback for banner ads.

And can we add additional network codes to this, not just adsense?
Yep, you can fallback to whatever you want.

And any support for inhouse ads on unsold inventory or to add into the rotation every so many impressions?
Same as above... if you wanted to fallback to your own ad serving script to do whatever you want for unsold ad space, you could.

Top Bottom