1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Auto Link Titles 1.0.10

While a URL is being auto linked, the page title is fetched and added to the post.

1. Chris D
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Visible Branding:
    No
    This add-on is not affiliated with XenForo Ltd.

If a new post contains text that will be automatically converted to a link, e.g.

www.google.co.uk
    or
    Google

This add-on, during the auto-link process, will convert that to:

Google

Installation

This add-on can be installed using the Add-On Installer.

Alternatively...
    • Extract the contents of the Zip file.
    • Upload the contents of the upload folder to the root of your XenForo installation.
    • Install in the Admin CP using the provided XML file.
    CabCon, bcarxx, Donny and 18 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. CabCon
    CabCon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.10
    This addon is really awesome, it work's great and gave your forum a much better look in threads and posts :) Awesome!
  2. mekha matta
    mekha matta
    5/5,
    this is very wanted add-on, and it's helpful for seo i think...and attract more users to visit the link...
  3. IPF
    IPF
    5/5,
    Have been searching for something like this and finally found it. This is very useful and gives the post a cleaner look. Thanks for this add on Chris.
  4. kontrabass
    kontrabass
    5/5,
    Wishing I had seen this add-on last year. Works great, it's so much nicer seeing the page title linked instead of http urls. Cleans up posts nicely. I'm no SEO expert but I guess it's good for that too. Thanks Chris!
  5. Sportsoutlaw
    Sportsoutlaw
    5/5,
    Loved this feature when I was running VB and VBSEO. Just installed, and it seems to be working perfectly from the testing I have done so far. Thanks for the great add-on Chris!
  6. mediapac
    mediapac
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.9
    yes great
  7. OperaManiac
    OperaManiac
    5/5,
    YES!
  8. TJA
    TJA
    5/5,
    Just what I was looking for
  9. CNK
    CNK
    5/5,
    Perfect addon! Earlier I used "Add Titles to External Links" from vBSEO and now it is available in XenForo too! :)
  10. pjkenned
    pjkenned
    5/5,
    Seems like a must-have add-on. Not fancy but works. Thanks!