XF 1.3 Zend_Feed_Exception: Invalid parameter: author array must include a "name" key with a non-empty stri

Hornstar

I've only just installed and done the import this week and I am getting this error in my server log:

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Feed_Exception: Invalid parameter: author array must include a "name" key with a non-empty string value - library/Zend/Feed/Writer/Entry.php:92
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 8:13 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/***/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Forum/View.php(72): Zend_Feed_Writer_Entry->addAuthor(Array)
#1 /home/***/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): XenForo_ViewPublic_Forum_View->renderRss()
#2 /home/***/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php(31): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Rss', Array, 'forum_view')
#3 /home/***/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(586): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'forum_view', NULL)
#4 /home/***/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss), Array)
#5 /home/***/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(60) "http://www.***.net/forums/forums/trash.151/index.rss"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Do you have any add-ons installed?

It seems to be complaining about an empty field for the name.

It may be from this thread: forums/threads/spam-bot.248572/

upload_2014-5-1_22-1-25.webp

View attachment 72920
Thanks, looks like something was not imported properly or something.
That thread seems to only have a title and no post or no user attached to it.

upload_2014-5-2_7-25-55.webp

upload_2014-5-2_7-26-35.webp

There is no post edit button to make any changes, and no user either.

I went and had a look at my old vb forums, and found that the thread in question was actually glitched over their too. upload_2014-5-2_7-32-58.webp
Not sure what caused it to happen on 3.8, but either way, how do I go about fixing the problem going forward?

IS there a way to track down any other threads that may be glitched up like this? And should I just completely delete these threads now?

Also I just went to permanently delete it from the thread tools, but can't. Got this error: Please enter a value for the required field 'content_username'.

What is the correct, safe way to delete it from the database?

i have few many threads imported improperly how do you got exact thread generating this log so it will help me to find out mines

There isn't a direct way, but you should be able to determine it by just browsing the recently updated threads in each forum.

(I would note that this only happens when importing with bad source data using a non-official importer.)

Top Bottom