Zend Studio 10 50% off

Definitely worth it... I was super lucky and got it for $29.99 during their pre-release sale for the first 100 buyers, but I'd still get it for $150... hell, I'd pay full price and fork up $300 if I had to.

Definitely worth it... I was super lucky and got it for $29.99 during their pre-release sale for the first 100 buyers, but I'd still get it for $150... hell, I'd pay full price and fork up $300 if I had to.

Yea I was pissed I missed that sale. I had to only miss it by minutes because I tried to get it just a few minutes after you posted here about it. I went ahead and bought it today.

Yea I was pissed I missed that sale. I had to only miss it by minutes because I tried to get it just a few minutes after you posted here about it. I went ahead and bought it today.
I also saw that and I also missed that sale by the time I could purchase...it would have been really nice.

I'm not seeing that much of an improvement to justify the upgrade cost from 9 to 10. That said, I am working in a different IDE now.

I haven't tried 10... 9 majorly put me off. Not that it's a bad product. Just that java apps suck for me.

What are the benefits of the PHP plugin for IDEA vs Php Storm?

PhpStorm is based on IntelliJ IDEA, however, there are minor differences - PhpStorm allows for easy project creation, whilst IDEA does not. Actually, that's the only difference I've noticed; because both are so modular, I can have all of the features in PhpStorm, in IDEA - but not visa versa: ex. Java support.
I've been doing a lot more Java work recently, so it makes sense for me to be using IDEA as opposed to PhpStorm.

Top Bottom