• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zend Studio 10 50% off

digitalpoint

Definitely worth it... I was super lucky and got it for $29.99 during their pre-release sale for the first 100 buyers, but I'd still get it for $150... hell, I'd pay full price and fork up $300 if I had to.

Brent W

Definitely worth it... I was super lucky and got it for $29.99 during their pre-release sale for the first 100 buyers, but I'd still get it for $150... hell, I'd pay full price and fork up $300 if I had to.
Yea I was pissed I missed that sale. I had to only miss it by minutes because I tried to get it just a few minutes after you posted here about it. I went ahead and bought it today.

EQnoble

Yea I was pissed I missed that sale. I had to only miss it by minutes because I tried to get it just a few minutes after you posted here about it. I went ahead and bought it today.
I also saw that and I also missed that sale by the time I could purchase...it would have been really nice.

Shamil

I'm not seeing that much of an improvement to justify the upgrade cost from 9 to 10. That said, I am working in a different IDE now.

Shamil

What are the benefits of the PHP plugin for IDEA vs Php Storm?
PhpStorm is based on IntelliJ IDEA, however, there are minor differences - PhpStorm allows for easy project creation, whilst IDEA does not. Actually, that's the only difference I've noticed; because both are so modular, I can have all of the features in PhpStorm, in IDEA - but not visa versa: ex. Java support.
I've been doing a lot more Java work recently, so it makes sense for me to be using IDEA as opposed to PhpStorm.