Hey all, I put xenforo into debug mode so that I can see the timing, memory, and db queries shown on the footer. Then I enabled and disabled opcache to see if there are any differences. I differences I see are: ~50% increase in timing ~50% decrease in memory Without opcache: With opcache: These numbers are average. If I load the page again and again, the numbers remain about the same so I believe these differences are a direct impact of opcache being turned on and off. Based on what I'm reading, the opcache should be storing the compiled bytecode into memory so I actually expected memory usage to increase and timing to decrease. Now I'm wondering if these differences should be expected and considered to be "normal" or if opcache needs to be tweaked. Thanks!