Your 2013 Accomplishments

Amaury

• I got my GED.
  • I got my wisdom teeth removed.
  • I managed to go one whole year without getting sick once. Usually I get at least one cold a year.

I made it to 2014...
This. (y) I survived 2013 :D

But I also helped feed the homeless, delivered goodies via "meals on wheels" (program for senior citizens), read books to children at my local library, and made a point to give back to the world.:)

I also did not lose my mind working at the post office ... Although the verdict is still out on that one. :cautious:
I procreated.
Congratulations @DRE

Boy or girl?

Getting my network to (ballpark) 400,000 visitors worldwide. Don't believe me? Here:

Carlos2013Stats.webp

Worst year of my life but I got through it so that's an accomplishment. I probably would have crashed half way through if XenForo hadn't peaked my interest in forums again and given me something to focus on other than all the crap that happened. So that's an accomplishment I guess.

Sorry to hear that @Code Monkey, hope next year is better.

I had a rough year at first but then I got a new job, moved to a new town, and had a baby. Plus, mid way through the year is when I started developing for XenForo even though I had been registered long before.

Worst year of my life but I got through it so that's an accomplishment. I probably would have crashed half way through if XenForo hadn't peaked my interest in forums again and given me something to focus on other than all the crap that happened. So that's an accomplishment I guess.
I'm sorry to hear. :( Hopefully 2014 treats you better. :)

Top Bottom