Nimbus Hosting - For all your server needs. (A review)

They should give you a great hosting rate for the superb review and the new business it has created for them. I'm by no means a big player in the forum/hosting world but wish they had a U.S. location. Being in the U.S. I would only use a host located in the U.S. Also I love the fact that I can just pick up the phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and talk to someone within minutes and have issues resolved without always having to rely on a ticket system. Another advantage by having a U.S. host.
Why should you only consider a host in the US?

Just wanted to say thanks for writing this review. I'm having a complete nightmare with my hosting provider (fatcow) and I'm looking to switch as soon as humanly possible, and due to this thread (and the info on their site) I'm now planning to use Nimbus instead. Sent them an email already and just waiting for a quotation, as long as it isn't outrageous I'll go with it.

Edit: Small update; Tim is awesome, they are migrating my stuff over to Nimbus now, and I couldn't be happier. He was able to answer all sorts of stupid questions from me in less time than it took my old hosting provider to send me automated emails telling me they'll get back to me in 24 hours. I couldn't be happier. Thanks again for the recommendation.

Last edited:
I thought I'd come back and give a brief update on my experience as I'm coming to the end of my first month with Nimbus now;

These people are fantastic. I don't really know what else I can say. They delivered exactly what they promised, they were polite and professional, they respond to my silly questions faster than I can type them out, and they proactively send me emails to check whether things are ok and whether there's anything they can help with. I honestly don't remember the last time I was this impressed with a company. There's no referal in my sig (ok, there's not even a sig >.>) and I'm not getting any sort of a discount for saying this, it's just a genuine account of how I feel after my first month as their customer.

Thanks again for the recommendation.

Top Bottom