Yeah We Fanboy

Ignore it. It's simply a guy with nothing better to do with his time and trying to make an easy buck on what will be xenforo's success. It's nothing new to the web.

It's a new feature in xenforo. You have to barefoot for a week. The system then detects and confirms that you have been barefooting sends you a notification e-mail asking you to activate your new title and voilà. you achieve barefoot greatness.
Yeah, yeah, yeah... ;)

What's the real reason? :D

It's a new feature in xenforo. You have to barefoot for a week. The system then detects and confirms that you have been barefooting sends you a notification e-mail asking you to activate your new title and voilà. you achieve barefoot greatness.

ROFL!

Im just saying for all the people calling us fanboys, yeah so what? I am one :)

Good good. If something makes you happy then good on you, I know xenforo as far as products and the community goes it's making me happy and I'm glad to be part of the community. It'll get better.

That site's actually an interesting read if you don't take it to heart haha :)

Anyone that CARES that much to have created the site and to continue to act out in such a desperate and needy way obviously has some major issues.

I recommend not giving him any of the attention he is so desperately trying to attract.

Ignore it. It's simply a guy with nothing better to do with his time and trying to make an easy buck on what will be xenforo's success.
I must have missed the part where a blog with no ads generates an "easy buck."

Anyone that CARES that much to have created the site and to continue to act out in such a desperate and needy way obviously has some major issues.
I know, right? I can't watch comedians on TV because all that desperation and neediness just insults my superior intelligence!

Personally, I find that blog to be offensive, anti-Christian, and possibly illegal in most countries. I wish it would be shut down and the author staked over an anthill, or boiled in a big cartoon cannibal pot.

But that's just me.

Top Bottom