Yeah We Fanboy

Anyone that CARES that much to have created the site and to continue to act out in such a desperate and needy way obviously has some major issues.

I recommend not giving him any of the attention he is so desperately trying to attract.
Reading the site's content, I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a parody, not really some guy who hates xenForo. He's just poking a bit of fun at the most dedicated members here, just like there are sites that poke fun at very, very obsessed Apple fanboys.

That's my reading of it, what do you think, mjp?
Honestly, I think whoever is behind that site is disturbed and possibly dangerous. I steer clear of that type. Hidden agendas, paranoia, psychosis - it's a rabbit hole I wouldn't go down.

Honestly, I think whoever is behind that site is disturbed and possibly dangerous. I steer clear of that type. Hidden agendas, paranoia, psychosis - it's a rabbit hole I wouldn't go down.
Maybe the FBI should be involved, you can't be careful enough these days...

Hmm, well, it's registered to a guy named Michael Phillips from LA, California. Maybe it's someone from Internet Brands :p

What was your second guess?

I know a project manager at IB, and from what I can gather, they don't go in for such outrageous shenanigans and tomfoolery.

Plus, I don't think they have anyone over there who can type a proper English sentence. So that rules them out.

That was my first guess.
That would be one of many mistakes they made then. By talking about XF (even if bad) they would only increase interest for it.

My first guess was a single guy with too much time on his hands and a reasonable sense of humor.

Top Bottom