Yeah We Fanboy

Yeah we fanboy, ***** so what, that's as far as your buddy goes.
body, not buddy

It's a new feature in xenforo. You have to barefoot for a week. The system then detects and confirms that you have been barefooting sends you a notification e-mail asking you to activate your new title and voilà. you achieve barefoot greatness.
Does it still count if you've been bare footing a week, but haven't left the house?

Also, I am wearing a sock on one foot. Is this too much?

Funnily enough, if that guy had listened to his own advice, "it's only a forum" he wouldn't have created that site. He's done what 99.9% of the members of this site hasn't, and created a site devoted to Xenforo.

Who's obsessed?

Personally, I find that blog to be offensive, anti-Christian, and possibly illegal in most countries.

But that's just me.

Really? I just find it a boring rant from someone who obviously has some issues - the 'comedy' part must have gone whooshing over my girly head.

Boy that guy really is deluded if he not only took the time/spend the money to do that site, but thinks it is comedy - wowsers!

Anyway, as I said, I wouldn't recommend giving this person or his silly site any attention, it's clear that is what this is about - so it's the last I am saying.

:)

Does it still count if you've been bare footing a week, but haven't left the house?

Also, I am wearing a sock on one foot. Is this too much?
A sock? In the house only? XenForo has detected fraudulent barefooting and reset your counter to zero :p

Anyone that CARES that much to have created the site and to continue to act out in such a desperate and needy way obviously has some major issues.

I recommend not giving him any of the attention he is so desperately trying to attract.
Or maybe it's just a guy that likes parody, thinks that fanboys are funny and did have some time to make a laugh out of it ;)

I don't think anyone should take such things too serious.

BTW things like this is what makes people talk about XF, I have no problem with that.

does that mean that xenforo ltd. is responsible for xenforosucks.com which was engineered to create polemic and drive traffic to xenforo?
That would be pretty hilarious if Kier came out and was like, "Hahaha you fools, it was me all along!" :p

Gotta say, this is by far my favorite portion of the site:
HisMajesty.jpg

Top Bottom