[XT] Membermap

[XT] Membermap 1.0.2

No permission to download
Is this project/add-on a going concern? Activity seems to have ground to a halt?

RC4 not working for me at all ... just get a blank maps area when I go to /membermap/
Browser javascript console gives the following error ...

Code:
https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=<redacted>&region=en-GB&language=en-GB&map_ids=:75
InvalidValueError: setCenter: not a LatLng or LatLngLiteral with finite coordinates: in property lat: not a number

https://<mysite>/js/xt/membermap/oms.min.js?_v=bb28deb9
Uncaught Must wait for 'idle' event on map before calling markersNearAnyOtherMarker

Rebuild of user location data makes no change to the status of not working and javascript error.

For me the most pre-releases work and the RC4 works also without trouble for me.
But I know that @mcatze has last weeks worked also at this project but not with a deadline.

And yes I'am happy that not every week comes a update. More time for family. :D ;)

@Mouth i asked you for a link so i can take a look. You didn't. I also reupload the RC4 and you doesn't reply. So for me, and many others, these add-on works as it should. If you have problems anyway feel free to report.

Can you give me a link (maybe per PM) for checking your errors?
Code:
https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=<redacted>&region=en-GB&language=en-GB&map_ids=:75
InvalidValueError: setCenter: not a LatLng or LatLngLiteral with finite coordinates: in property lat: not a number
I need to review this error and the line in the JS.

Also also get the Uncaught Must wait for 'idle' event error in the console. Doesn't look like all the pins are loading. I had it ages ago when I tested RC4, but never got around to posting up.

Code:
oms.min.js?_v=63862442:18 Uncaught Must wait for 'idle' event on map before calling markersNearAnyOtherMarker

The minimap doesn't seem to be loading the location properly either.

1622886749726.webp

The API key is unrestricted for testing

These are the ones I have enabled on the account:

1622888054282.webp

I'm not sure, I tried to find them, but I can't see anywhere in the google cloud console to see what they are, which isn't that useful.

FWIW those errors look old. The count of 11 is from the last 30 days and haven't really used the site in the last 30 days (it's a staging site), the recent request count of 5 is from the last hour.

Here's an updated chart of call from the last hour, no errors, but still getting the minimap error and console error.

1622888446889.webp

The OMS error can be ignored. It is something about when markers are not near enough to each other.
Code:
Uncaught Must wait for 'idle' event on map before calling markersNearAnyOtherMarker

Cause the minimap, do you use CDN or CF or something else?

No CF, CDN or any optimisation tools.

It seems to be loading a static image from /data/xtminimap/0/2.png

1622890192940.png

I tried looking at this but couldn't' find any requests in the network tab with a X-Staticmap-API-Warning: header.

I was using the same key for both key fields. Trying two different ones and same result,.

Ah, progress!

Now correctly loading London, UK, but still getting an error

1622891203394.webp

Also if I change the location again it doesn't update.

To update on the pins, looks like there's only a couple hundred on the map, but there should be a few thousand according to the stats box

1622891662336.webp

I set the location using the location autocomplete in account details.

When I deleted the image from the /data/xtminimap/ folder, then reloaded the page it created a new image of the correct location and pin

(London ,UK)

After that if I change the location again, it doesn't update seem image below

1622893903738.webp

Awesome :) I see many more pins now.

The minimap is weird. :unsure:

It is indeed. Is it using a different API from the main map?

If so, why not just use the same one so you can also zoom in and out?

My location and pin seems to be updating just fine on the main map.

mcatze updated [XT] Membermap with a new update entry:

Update to 1.0.2

Fixed issues:
  • error when merge users
  • js error when lat/lng more then 3 decimal numbers
  • verifyOption for empty Lat/Lng in options
New features:
  • User search criteria for location field
  • User search criteria for show/hide on membermap
  • Batch update users for empty location field
  • Batch update users for hiding on membermap

BTW Don't be confused about the version number. This i cause the dev is too stupid to type numbers. :ROFLMAO:

For those who...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom