[XT] Membermap

[XT] Membermap 1.0.2

No permission to download
Google Maps API Key has been set with restrictions for the 3 API's listed, and server IP addresses
Google Maps JavaScript API Key has been set with restriction for the 1 API listed, and domain referrer ( .mydomain.com/ )

With Google Maps JavaScript API Key empty, still get the error.
Google Maps API Key needs to also have Google Maps JavaScript API active, otherwise error above

Google Maps JavaScript API Key with a key value, gives error above.
This is error is shown in the options page?

RC4 totally broken for me, no markers at all on the map and Default Lat/Long centre'ing on a very distant far away spot.

Bug:
Geocoding users accounts, when there's zero result from Google, it's in the log as an unknown account ...
If the log is as an unknown account set, the api call was made from backend and not really from a user.
RC4 totally broken for me, no markers at all on the map and Default Lat/Long centre'ing on a very distant far away spot.
Do you have a link for me so that a can take a look?

I have to get something going on here ...

I ask for some consideration with @mcatze. He and @Hoffi were almost forced to the member map (at XenDACH.de). The functions initially requested by the small group of potential users of the card were very manageable and have now grown more and more version after version, and in some cases unpredictably.
The member map is currently cost free. McAtze and Hoffi invest a lot of free time in the project.

Perhaps that should be taken into account. :)

Hello.
Thanks for making this addon.
I've installed it here:
everyone (members and guests) have permission to view the map.
I have rebuilt the location data and set all users to be viewable on the map.
I have created and saved the API keys. It's the same key for both key boxes.
No pins are shown on the map.
1619347672983.webp
And my location is not showing as Coventry, UK, where it is set.
Where do I start looking and if this is a common problem, please maybe add it to the FAQ?

The RebuildJob get me nuts. Sometimes for someone it works fine, another one it works none. :cautious:

Can you take a look in the DB table xf_user_profile for the rows xt_mm_location_lat, xt_mm_location_long and xt_mm_show_on_map.
And please do the jobs again, but at first the "View ALL" and after that the "LocationData". Cause the location data will be only rebuild when user is visible.

The RebuildJob get me nuts. Sometimes for someone it works fine, another one it works none. :cautious:

Can you take a look in the DB table xf_user_profile for the rows xt_mm_location_lat, xt_mm_location_long and xt_mm_show_on_map.
And please do the jobs again, but at first the "View ALL" and after that the "LocationData". Cause the location data will be only rebuild when user is visible.
Thanks. So the allow for all really needs to run first.
Also I am not seeing an option to opt out of the map on my profile.

I never assumed that one page will allow guests to view this... but yes. We need to consider this more.

Top Bottom