XR Product Manager

XR Product Manager [Paid] 2.0.2

No permission to buy (£30.00)
$product.last_update is product_date when there is no update.
If I change the product without a new version, the last_update is never changed?

To change last_update i have to add a new version?

What happens, if i add a new version and delete it again?
We will go back to the product_date or last_update from the update before?

If so, i can ask:

if
$product.last_update == $product.product_date
then we dont have any new version/update

Is this correct, please?

Has someone a demo in an untouched style?
It seems to me there is padding missing on small screens.

products.webp

Text is at the left end of side without any margin/padding.

Last edited:
The row with publish date, last update, price, support, renewal is not nice looking on small screens, maybe better come from 5 in a row to 5 rows?

Unfortunately, the name of the main textfield is product_details instead of message;
this means that some special add-ons don't work with this textfield.

:(

Code:
  @media (max-width: 650px)
.structItem-cell + .structItem-cell.structItem-cell--main, .structItem-cell + .structItem-cell.structItem-cell--newThread {
  padding-left: 0;
}

This padding-left: 0 should not be here.

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Unknown column title on XR\PM:Product in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 1694

XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->resolveFieldToTableAndColumn() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 610
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->columnSqlName() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 1022
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->order() in src/addons/XR/PM/ControllerPlugin/ProductList.php at line 72
    XR\PM\ControllerPlugin\ProductList->applyProductFilters() in src/addons/XR/PM/ControllerPlugin/ProductList.php at line 30
    XR\PM\ControllerPlugin\ProductList->getCoreListData() in src/addons/XR/PM/Pub/Controller/Product.php at line 35
    XR\PM\Pub\Controller\Product->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2483
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Two changes, please:

Code:
    public function getAvailableProductSorts()
    {
        // maps [name of sort] => field in/relative to ProductItem entity
        return [
            'last_update' => 'last_update',
            'product_date' => 'product_date',
            ========> 'product_title' => 'product_title' <========
        ];
    }

xr_pm_filters​

title => product_title

There are many smaller and not so small things that should be done, including the "Todos" in the source.
My question is now, please: Will you care for some of these things in the near future?
I guess I can solve the most things I want to have changed, but I really need a lot of time for this. So, I would like to ask first, before I start.

Things to do, for example:
  • Show products in cats also in the admin-area. When you have more than x add-ons, this makes sense.
  • Change the handling of attachments to the way we are used to having in RM and XF.
  • If we edit a version without doing a new version, we don't have a new update_date, but we have to add some infos about the change.
When we have infos about a change, then the date should be changed also, I guess.

The product is no longer in development so it's unlikely any new features will be added. Future releases will only focus on bug fixes.

But, from your list, I'm not sure what you're referring to in terms of attachment handling. It very much handles attachments in the same way as XFRM and XF.

I disagree on the update_date. It denotes when a particular version is released. If you want to change the update_date you need to release a new version.

@Chris D
Hello...
I purchased your addon and I know it's past it's life cycle, but I have a css issue or something.
This is when I create a product and when I upload images.

Do you have a fix for this?
I have tried messing with the css but I can't figure it out.
Thank You!!!

Screenshot 2023-09-06 174928.jpg

Perhaps something about your theme, because I've not seen this with a couple client sites using this add-on with stock themes.

Top Bottom