XR Product Manager

XR Product Manager [Paid] 2.0.2

No permission to buy (£30.00)
1. Use 2.0.2 if you can because it’s the latest, it just wasn’t an upgrade people would need to do.
And how I can get this. The last that I have downloaded (I think that it was a year ago), was 2.0.1 But I haven't renewed my license :)

Did you receive an email from FetchApp around the date that 2.0.2 was released here?

But if you ask, to understand if my license was active, no, it wasn't. That's for sure. Have renewed it 1 or 2 times, but was a long ago.

Upgrades are now sent out to all customers:
Upgrades are now sent out to all customers - regardless of support validity - via FetchApp as my site, (xr-dev.io) is no longer online.

So in theory you should have a download link in your email somewhere.

I don't have anything, but no problem. I just install to test 2.0.1 and I decide to use it, I'll pay the renewal fees. Somewhere above I seen your PayPal email.

It supports whatever payment providers you have configured. Payment options are a general concept in XF and are separate from the functionality that contain purchasable items. If you have an add-on to allow bank transfer payments for XF that work with user upgrades then it should be available for use as an option when purchasing items in this add-on, for example.

This does not require resource manager. That would be a fairly significant requirement and would be inappropriate not to make that clear up front :)

Unfortunately not. The expectation is a URL will be provided.

Technically you could enter an IP address but it would have to be in URL format with the http prefix, e.g. http://1.2.3.4

That would be a valid URL, yes.

This add-on doesn't do any license verification itself so I'm not sure how to answer your question about in game addons.

this add-ons Have add field?

1522719487838-png.172522

ex:
field user name
field email

If you mean Extra Fields for the Product page, yes, it has. But if you mean to add them in the form that you're showing, no it doesn't, but there is no reason for this. The data that you mentioned (Username, Email), are including automatically from the system user base.

1634628054778.png

this field is like this image sir?

1522719487838-png.172522

The word "field" confuses me a bit. This is the form that a client must fill to activate the product to be able to download it. And yes, is exactly as you see it. These data are storing in the license details. Is not a license manager in the meaning to check if the installation is on that site. Is just for information purposes.

Don't know if I've post a review for this, but even if I've bought all the ecommerce solutions (mods) for XenForo, and if your needs are just to sell downloadable products, this is the best. Easy on use but still powerful. Have been coded by Chris D, a well known quality XF coder. The fact that there is no active website is not a reason to count it unsupported. As you can see above he supports it here.

Last but not least, there are 2 must have addons for this:
1.- Product Page Layout by @Osman . Nice template, Superior Support. But don't confuse it with another one (cheaper) which is just the listing layout. Give some dollars more and get this which has special layout for listing but also for product page. By the way it also have a very good slider for attachments.
2.- Product Rating by @XenConcept

PS: I'm in no way Affiliate with any of the above. I'm just a happy client of them.

Top Bottom