XR Product Manager

XR Product Manager [Paid] 2.0.2

No permission to buy (£30.00)
Ok. So the RM is for downloads or to bring people to other forums, where one of the two add-ons is waiting;
RM+XFA or PM are used to sell? Ok.
This means that i dont need the RM at all, when i use the PM?

They serve different purposes. RM is used as a database of sorts, I've seen people use it for downloads, tutorials, reviews, and other various ideas. Product Manager is rather straight-forward, you sell digital products with it.

There's no REST API support but XF 2.1 itself has a REST API so you would be able to extend that to perform actions in the Product Manager. Alternatively all of the XF code, and any add-ons, is extremely extensible if you wanted to extend any of its classes directly to achieve what you wanted.

Hi @Chris D I have two questions. 1) Can you enter an external purchase URL like you can in Resource Manager and then 2) can I manually add someone that paid externally to a license to download a PDF?

No it doesn’t support external payments. But you can create purchases manually and those licenses can include additional files if required.

Thanks @Chris D ! Yes I'm very surprised I'm the first. You would think this would be a popular request to highlight new and popular products (i'll throw in that idea too) on other areas of your forum.

Top Bottom