• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XFStop Mobile Style

Thanks Russ. :)
It's been fine on my forum, although the What's New selection tab isn't working at all (tested on iPhone). Just thought I'd heads up it to you.
I'm going to try and work in one adsense banner underneath the header later today.

:p edit: adsense banner done didn't take long

xfstopbannerad.webp

1. Created new template called "ad_mob_top" with adsense for mobile (Image, 320x50).
2. In PAGE_CONTAINER template find:

Code:
| <a href="{xen:link 'register'}">Register</a>
 | <a href="{xen:link 'login'}">Login</a>
</xen:if>
</div>
</div>
add underneath:
Code:
<xen:include template="ad_mob_top" />

I'll look into the what's new issue, I have no idea how I passed your post up I apologize, also nice integration with the ads :) next version will come with built in ad spots that works with the style properties.

Quick teaser... working on some style properties as said above*

mobileimages.webpmobileimages2.webpmobileimages3.webp

I'll look into the what's new issue, I have no idea how I passed your post up I apologize
Thanks, hey no worries. :) Looking good.
I've killed the ad_mod_top template I did anyway. Google Adsense doesn't want to play ball with me anymore - shame.

I'll look into the what's new issue, I have no idea how I passed your post up I apologize, also nice integration with the ads :) next version will come with built in ad spots that works with the style properties.

Quick teaser... working on some style properties as said above*

View attachment 13383View attachment 13384View attachment 13385

This looks phenomenal. I realize this is a side project, but was curious if you had an estimated ETA. Need any beta testers?;)

Well, I'm working the best I can, I got a promoted at work and am currently going through License Banker training to sell investments, so it's head in the books right now =/

If anyone would want to help tackle this project I have no objection, work would be done on my hosting but eventually released for free in the end.

I'm not a developer but I'm asking myself why it's so difficult to autoswitch to this style when a mobile user is detected. I've seen a lot of script that do exactly that. Also I cannot understand why if you switch to another style in XF you are stuck with this style unless you switch manually back... Not complaining just curiosity...

I think that the problem is that when you've switched to another style and you switch from the mobile phone to a pc, you're stuck with that style unless you change it manually, not the script itself. Am I correct?

Top Bottom