• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XFStop Mobile Style

It does have the style redirect confirmed from Mike! I may need a little help from folks but we'll get it figured out. I'm off to work right now but luckily... I have a 3 day weekend ahead of me to get this done hopefully. Kingston since your community seems active in testing it I'll be contacting first to help me test this initially. Thanks guys for your patience. I'll probably end up starting a new thread... talk to you all soon :)
Any updates on this, by any chance?

It does have the style redirect confirmed from Mike! I may need a little help from folks but we'll get it figured out. I'm off to work right now but luckily... I have a 3 day weekend ahead of me to get this done hopefully. Kingston since your community seems active in testing it I'll be contacting first to help me test this initially. Thanks guys for your patience. I'll probably end up starting a new thread... talk to you all soon :)
Just tested on RC1 and it definitely doesn't detect mobile devices or switch back once you go back to a computer.

Just tested on RC1 and it definitely doesn't detect mobile devices or switch back once you go back to a computer.

Apparently it wasn't quite as easy as it would seem, Mike said in response at work right now so hard to browse on my phone but it requires a small script to do it.

As for update on the skin, forum listing done, conversations thread listing posts all done, still need to work on the user cp, alerts, and minor other things. Shouldn't be long, I'm a tease, but definitely not on purpose I promise.

Apparently it wasn't quite as easy as it would seem, Mike said in response at work right now so hard to browse on my phone but it requires a small script to do it.

As for update on the skin, forum listing done, conversations thread listing posts all done, still need to work on the user cp, alerts, and minor other things. Shouldn't be long, I'm a tease, but definitely not on purpose I promise.
lol tease away, no point rushing something like this. Ive seen the previews, cant wait for the new mobile skin, looks amazing. Ill definatley be donating once its done!

Forum listings/sub cats done, conversations done, thread listings done, posts are done, I'm working on some sort of navigation and alerts as well as the UserCP. It's coming along nicely but.............................. had a paid client come up so of course this project got put on halt. I'm sort of leaning towards waiting until Jqmobile comes out of alpha, I've run into linking issues that's a bug on jqmobile's side, and I'm not sure how it will work with some of the features on XenForo.

Forum listings/sub cats done, conversations done, thread listings done, posts are done, I'm working on some sort of navigation and alerts as well as the UserCP. It's coming along nicely but.............................. had a paid client come up so of course this project got put on halt. I'm sort of leaning towards waiting until Jqmobile comes out of alpha, I've run into linking issues that's a bug on jqmobile's side, and I'm not sure how it will work with some of the features on XenForo.
I think you should release your betas too ... lol
can't wait to use your style it seems a solid work and efforts thanks a lot for sharing with us...
smile.png

Would it be possible to customize your style so it match the color/theme of the main style?

Depending on the final turn-out I may customize it a bit further to look more like XenForo's main style. Right now it's being built from the framework of Jquery mobile with minor edits of my own preference which is why it looks the way it does. I do plan on making it easily adjustable though.

Hi Russ,

Can i be a pain and ask how youre coming along with this fantastic template?

As much as I'd like to make this a priority it's just side work for free :(, I've been swamped with some projects lately, luckily jquery mobile alpha 3 fixed numerous bugs, one of them being the url issues I was having :). Slow process, but we'll get there.

Since there are no apps for Windows Phone, I'm really looking forward to this becoming available. In some ways, *gasp* I wish I was this particular site was still on vB. Mobile is so big for me, since my sites are about mobile devices.

In due time :), I'm almost finished with my latest project, then I can begin working on this again. I apologize for the delay, I would like to get with someone to look into coding a simple modification for the back end as well.

Top Bottom