• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XFStop Mobile Style

No response. I think we can forget this mobile style.
redface.png

Between raising my son on my own, and working a 40 hour week, I try to do the best I can haha :).
You got a full plate my friend lol.

I cant wait for this style! But all good things come to those who wait right? ;)

Keep up the good work

I love the speed at which people give up on projects that are offered free to the community...makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Russ hasn't given up on it. He's just extremely busy. As a single parent, I know where he's coming from.

Between raising my son on my own, and working a 40 hour week, I try to do the best I can haha :).

To all the negative nancies... I have a working version of this style already. It still needs some features and things added but its coming along nicely. I go where the money is and in this case I'm doing this project as a gift to the XF community in my spare time

I'm on stay-cation next week where I hope to release a version where I can do a little release and with it give my utmost attention for support. I appreciate those who have shown support :) you folks will be first to test this next week if you choose to do so.

To all the negative nancies... I have a working version of this style already. It still needs some features and things added but its coming along nicely. I go where the money is and in this case I'm doing this project as a gift to the XF community in my spare time

I'm on stay-cation next week where I hope to release a version where I can do a little release and with it give my utmost attention for support. I appreciate those who have shown support :) you folks will be first to test this next week if you choose to do so.

Hi Russ,

People are just trolling so you get upset and then feel the need to reply. just ignore them. You know what, if you were to sell this for $20 id be more then happy to pay. That will seperate the trolls from the real community.

I wasn't being negative at all, I've dealt with the same thing...need a sarcasm flag or something hehe.

Completely understand where you are coming from man, looking forward to trying this out and helping you test it. Let me know :D

carl isnt 'trolling'.
hes merely saying that after three months of 'soon' he has given up hope of this theme ever being updated.

carl isnt 'trolling'.
hes merely saying that after three months of 'soon' he has given up hope of this theme ever being updated.
Sorry but thats just BS. Hope can be given up without having to post it to the whole XF community ;)

He wanted a reaction, he got one. This is a free product, I dont develop it but it annoys me that people can be so unappreciative. Its not like he just opens dreamweaver and starts developing a mobile style, its a lot of hard work. So cut the guy some slack because when/if its ready then he will let us know.

Sorry but thats just BS. Hope can be given up without having to post it to the whole XF community ;)

He wanted a reaction, he got one. This is a free product, I dont develop it but it annoys me that people can be so unappreciative. Its not like he just opens dreamweaver and starts developing a mobile style, its a lot of hard work. So cut the guy some slack because when/if its ready then he will let us know.

Ah so now I'm a troll merely for stating I have given up hope on this skin, look back in this thread and you will see I have shown encouragement and also asked for an update 3 weeks apart, since this time nothing has changed. I understand Russ is a busy guy, aren't we all.

I merely stated in my last post I had given up hope waiting for this skin and will wait for an official xf or some other vendor to create a supported paid skin.

Anyways good day to you all. Good luck with the skin Russ.

I thought the original version was great and I'm very excited for the next one.

Russ, if you keep running into some problems let me know. I have a really great dev guy I'd be happy to donate an hour or two of his time to you if we can work that out with everyone's schedules.

Top Bottom