• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XFStop Mobile Style

I just find it funny I was working on the style last night after I was done with my XFStop style, and it was working fine this morning. Guess it's time to renew :)

Letting it expire actually, I'll be moving my development site over to my main project I've been working on. I'll update the links accordingly. Need to come up with new names for everything ;p

Does this work with beta 2?

Haven't had a chance to test it in depth, however I installed it on my 1.1 Beta 2 dev install and it seemed to be working good however this needs to be updated for even 1.0.4. I finished my other style update 2 days ago, and plan to work on this mobile style Wednesday and Thursday. Expect it to be updated and ready for testing on Thursday Night.

Again this is the basic mobile one, not the jquery mobile style.

Haven't had a chance to test it in depth, however I installed it on my 1.1 Beta 2 dev install and it seemed to be working good however this needs to be updated for even 1.0.4. I finished my other style update 2 days ago, and plan to work on this mobile style Wednesday and Thursday. Expect it to be updated and ready for testing on Thursday Night.

Again this is the basic mobile one, not the jquery mobile style.

Awesome, thanks bro

OK, I've updated : http://clanrad.com/ (auto detect is working if you use a mobile phone) with the mobile style. I've made some small tweaks and still am working on some other small things but I've moved all of the CSS edits finally into EXTRA.css, so future upgrades will be easier.

I did some color updates on the demo just to show how you might be able to customize it.

OK, I've updated : http://clanrad.com/ (auto detect is working if you use a mobile phone) with the mobile style. I've made some small tweaks and still am working on some other small things but I've moved all of the CSS edits finally into EXTRA.css, so future upgrades will be easier.

I did some color updates on the demo just to show how you might be able to customize it.

Just visited with my mobile (iphone) & got a normal theme.

looks great on my droid bionic, but when viewing the comments to the main post it all gets pushed vertical

looks great on my droid bionic, but when viewing the comments to the main post it all gets pushed vertical

Thank you! That's the XenPorta, I haven't gotten to the css on that part ;), Rest of the normal forum should be good

I was waiting for an official style from xenforo, but its looks like i am going to use this one when it goes staple or fully supported

thank for the download link

Ok :), made lots of progress on the style, fixed the xenporta comments section, I have about 2 more things i'm working on UI wise along with some additional options and this will be set. Thanks for your guys patience, if anyone has a 1.0.4 board and wants to test what I have so far, feel free to PM me, I would appreciate it.

Here's a crazy question. Is there any way to somehow modify this to make it more touch screen friendly too. So like essentially, the entire area within the red box would become a hyperlink

example.webp

Top Bottom