• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XFStop Mobile Style

Here's a crazy question. Is there any way to somehow modify this to make it more touch screen friendly too. So like essentially, the entire area within the red box would become a hyperlink

View attachment 20075
New version comes like this, :) I'm still debating on how to approach the thread listing due to thread moderation issues but the home page is like that :)

Russ,
Any new updates to this style coming soon? Are they updated for XF 1.1b2 yet?
Thanks

Hey Andy,

I've been updating the style the past week or so, check out http://clanrad.com/ on your mobile phone(the mobile detection should be working. I'm about to package up the style and send it out for a bit of beta testing/feedback over the weekend. Shouldn't be too much longer.

Russ
I have checked out that site for some time now. Looks very promising and I hope it is easy to customize and to admin. Can you turn on what new link for guests? It I'd hard to see the latest posts with the current design

Russ
I have checked out that site for some time now. Looks very promising and I hope it is easy to customize and to admin. Can you turn on what new link for guests? It I'd hard to see the latest posts with the current design

What's new shows up on the little menu popup, it should display as a typical popup on most mobile devices. I haven't finished the What's New Page quite yet, but it still works. Click the little icon on the top left and you'll see a quick nav pop up. :)

As for customizing the site, it's keeping most of the original style properties, however the added features like the mobile header has it own style properties. It will be easy to customize the default colors, anything in-depth I'll help as much as I can.

Thanks for the all the work, Russ
We have Tapatalk, Forum Runner and look forward to replace them all with a native mobile style. Now that Cezz's autodetect is working, it's time we spend serious time looking into this.

Looks like there is still no breadcrumb navigation. Would be a huge help to have the ability to return to the forum from a thread.

Looks like there is still no breadcrumb navigation. Would be a huge help to have the ability to return to the forum from a thread.

I'll see what I can come up with, and make it a toggle-able option in style properties.

Am I doing something wrong with the drop down? I am trying to see the new posts, and it looks like when I click the drop down "what's new" is already checked, but doesnt display the latest posts.

Am I doing something wrong with the drop down? I am trying to see the new posts, and it looks like when I click the drop down "what's new" is already checked, but doesnt display the latest posts.

What device are you using?

Sent out the first wave of "beta testers", I'm keeping it private so I can manage the feedback and suggestions a bit better. If anyone else wants to help and is running a 1.0.4 board feel free to PC me.

Sent out the first wave of "beta testers", I'm keeping it private so I can manage the feedback and suggestions a bit better. If anyone else wants to help and is running a 1.0.4 board feel free to PC me.
Russ,
Are you testing the latest version on XF 1.0.4 only? Are you planning to test with beta 3 as well? I can help you test with it if you like.

Russ,
Are you testing the latest version on XF 1.0.4 only? Are you planning to test with beta 3 as well? I can help you test with it if you like.

Ya the plan is to build the foundation up a bit more on the stable version(even though I love XenForo's beta versions), then once this is practically solid, I'll release a second version supporting the 1.1 series.

Russ,
The little icon on the top left is not very obvious. You have to tell me the last time when I was looking for the What's new link.

I may not be the only person to think that icon is the favicon or the forum logo.

Top Bottom