[xFS] User Smilies [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure if you suggest it, Nobita might add upload ability. :) He'll most likely be releasing it soon.

I'm sure if you suggest it, Nobita might add upload ability. :) He'll most likely be releasing it soon.
To which version exactly? A version of this add-on that I was sold the rights to or a completely different version from scratch?

Reading the past few threads I kinda' got lost a bit as to how many different add-ons are out there that do the same thing as this and who did what. :cautious:

Last edited:
To which version exactly? A version of this add-on that I was sold the rights to or a completely different version from scratch?
If you got this from smiggy, he sold the same exclusive rights to several people, had them thinking they had sole ownership.

If you got this from smiggy, he sold the same exclusive rights to several people, had them thinking they had sole ownership.

And in the end, he stated I owned the rights. Period. Those were then sold. Kevin has them. Period. There is no other questions about that.

And in the end, he stated I owned the rights. Period. Those were then sold. Kevin has them. Period. There is no other questions about that.
lol I don't care. I'm just saying what he did. Any person he sold it to can argue against that.

Sounds to me he played a few people like violins.
He did. He offered me those same rights. He even tried to sell his forum to me for $6,000. Wasn't even worth 10% of that. Edit: He told me he spent $3000 on custom addons so that's where half the price came from.

He did. He offered me those same rights. He even tried to sell his forum to me for $6,000. Wasn't even worth 10% of that. Edit: He told me he spent $3000 on addons so that's where half the price came from.

Unbelievable the nerve of some. I'm quite sure this add-on should be titled "I got nailed in the a$$" or the add-on itself changed to that.

Unbelievable the nerve of some. I'm quite sure this add-on should be titled "I got nailed in the a$$" or the add-on itself changed to that.
lol I know Smiggy pretty well. I was an admin on two of his forums. My forum wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for Smiggy. He deleted his site abruptly and we were all stranded, some of us asked me to make another forum and I did. Then he created a new site and told me to delete my forum and make everyone came back. Smiggy don't care, he does what he wants thats why all this amuses me.

Whatever drama may have taken place (apparently I missed it all), the last version of this add-on will be posted online tonight in a bit at one of my sites for free; just cleaning up the site now installing the latest beta of XF RM.

@DRE will tell you he owns.

I'll tell you I own.

Anyone else buy the rights to this?

Sounds about right.....

Let's see proof of payment. DRE never said he owned it.

Once those that can show they purchased the rights to it can show the trail, then the argument can go. You can't, you can step out of the conversation.

As this resource has been removed and there is a lot of "he said, she said" going on, I'm going to lock the thread.

Kevin is going to be posting a new resource so fortunately everyone will be able to download the latest version.

Please don't continue the discussion surrounding ownership on the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom