[tl] User Smilies

[tl] User Smilies [Paid] 2.1.3

No permission to buy ($19.00)
I can't figure out how to make smileys tabs, as in the picture, on my forum it turns out like thiscOuDlNyA.jpg

And gif emoticons are loaded and get cropped like this, 2.2.8
138-37e66651d1ae.jpg
101-526dcf8151f8.jpg
129-c6546aa1c87a.jpg

Last edited:
Каковы размеры ваших изображений и какие максимальные размеры вам разрешены (дополнительные опции)?
Сейчас такие параметры я пробовал по-разному, но маленькие смайлики загружаются обрезанными, удивительно, что с большими gif-картинками все нормально:
202-87eefb4188ff.jpg
204-69db16e7d95d.jpg
201-5cda46a10c83.jpg

skrin-1.jpg
skrin-2.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, everything is fine now, I upload different emoticons, I don't see any problems! (y)

Maybe there is a way to make horizontal tabs with groups of emoticons? The window with emoticons overlaps the message window, this is not very convenient, especially on smartphones.

What are you expecting to happen? Click your username at the top and you should see "Your custom smilies" on the menu there. Click that and you'll have to upload the smilies you want to use. The address will be: yourdomain.com/account/user-smilies

After that, they should be available under your regular smilies icon on your editor bar.

What are you expecting to happen? Click your username at the top and you should see "Your custom smilies" on the menu there. Click that and you'll have to upload the smilies you want to use. The address will be: yourdomain.com/account/user-smilies

After that, they should be available under your regular smilies icon on your editor bar.

That's what I was expecting, but not in that menu lol It's obvious now. Thanks.

BUG REPORT:

We have the usergroup permission [ Use smilies from other people ] set to NO but it didn't work. A user could still use smilies own by another user. Could you kindly confirm this on your end. Thank you.

BUG REPORT:

We have the usergroup permission [ Use smilies from other people ] set to NO but it didn't work. A user could still use smilies own by another user. Could you kindly confirm this on your end. Thank you.
How they used?

Type the code like this... :text:
And the image shows even if they don't own it. To my understanding it shouldn't show the image if that permission is set to NO. Unless I'm mistaken. Then what exactly that usergroup permission actually do?

Type the code like this... :text:
And the image shows even if they don't own it. To my understanding it shouldn't show the image if that permission is set to NO. Unless I'm mistaken. Then what exactly that usergroup permission actually do?
Does they quote another? Can you give me link the post?

Top Bottom