XFS Mobile [Deleted]

I'd like to see it allowing the uploading of images into threads. How can WE (donations ~ lol) make this happen?

I'd like to see it allowing the uploading of images into threads. How can WE (donations ~ lol) make this happen?

Currently the way it is, iphones can't upload through the webbrowser, android can however.

It would technically have to be setup as an app.

Currently the way it is, iphones can't upload through the webbrowser, android can however.

It would technically have to be setup as an app.
So, those with Androids are 'able' to use our skin to upload? That's half-cool! lol

Big recommendation: The Alerts page.

Have the alerts at the top and all that extra info below the alerts.

Big recommendation: The Alerts page.

Have the alerts at the top and all that extra info below the alerts.

It really needs to be redone period, I chose to have it at the bottom because when you move that info to the top, it does it on multiple pages. So... conversations for instance, if you have 20 conversations up, it would push the nav down below 20 conversations, the goal was to eventually create a slick system to reduce the menu(possible pop up).

Also guys I've had a family emergency in which I must leave town for a bit, 1.0.5 will be delayed awhile as well as the outstanding custom orders. I apologize :(

Yep I found it in the forum (it's linked in this thread) but I don't fancy installing an addon which doesn't look like it has any support so I was hoping it was in the Resource Manager now.
I have it installed and there may be no support...because it works? JMO: (Just My Opinion)

What I meant is that as its not been put in the RM yet it makes it look like there won't be support in the future. If there is then great :-)

I don't understand, what i must do, that on iPhone the style detects. I instal the add-on auto-detect style switcher, but the style don't be displayed on the iPhone.

Need help.. step by step :)

I don't understand, what i must do, that on iPhone the style detects. I instal the add-on auto-detect style switcher, but the style don't be displayed on the iPhone.

Need help.. step by step :)
Did you set the list of browsers and list iPhone in there?

ACP --> Options --> Automatic Mobile Style Switcher

You need to set the theme ID, and the list of browser agents, eg
Code:
android,blackberry,iPhone,windows ce, windows phone, kindle

Any chance, you could include a option to include the tabs from add-ons using XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('navigation_tabs',.. ) to add there own tabs to navbar or the quick navigation ( mobile_quicknavigation or "mobile_quicknav2links)

the problem is, that i'm loosing all the custom pages with this style and i would need to edit the ttemplate all the time when adding/removing a navbar tab...
should be handled automatic IMO;)

Attachments

• menulost.webp
    menulost.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 17
  • bigmenu.webp
    bigmenu.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 16
Top Bottom