[Motacore] Mobile Sidebar [Deleted]

MetalAZ

MetalAZ submitted a new resource:

[Motacore] Mobile Sidebar - Turns the sidebar into an off-canvas menu for mobile devices.

This add-on turns the sidebar into an off-canvas menu for small screens, primarily mobile phones. It provides users with quick access to the sidebar content rather than needing to scroll way down the page to get to it.

Animated demo:
View attachment 217748

See It/Try It
You can try it out on a live site (https://www.antizocial.com). Keep in mind that you'll need to use a phone to see it in action...

Read more about this resource...

If you go to template modifications under the section [Motacore] Mobile Sidebar, for either of the two template modifications, do either show as starting with a zero? Such as 0/1/0 for example? Just wondering if it's not finding what it's looking for on your template.

I haven't bought any themes, it's been tested on the default, although styled a bit.

I have 1/0/0 on both. It seems your other add-on(s) template modifications are causing different results for you. I have about 20 add-ons installed, so not just a plain XenForo installation. I would suggest reducing the execution order so this add-on modifies the templates first since it's not removing anything but that's read-only if you're not in dev mode apparently. I figured something like this may happen with other add-ons and themes changing stuff around. I'll refund you.

Top Bottom